Cuddling a gay guy friend when ur gay and don't want sex but like him

Twistedvelvet

Yeah I do it all the time...

Two of my bestfriends do it to me... one time my boyfriend walked in while we were sleeping on each other.

True friendship is just that FRIENDSHIP. I'm very affectionate with my friends anyway.

So you like him or just want to be friends??

Okay,Janet :rolleyes:

What a relief. Thought I was gonna get ridiculed.

Basically I like this guy, he likes me too..we've kissed and cuddled and I really like that...but I realise I'm not sexually attracted to him (not sure where he is on that with me)...so how do I go about asking if he will just be 'close' friends with me, by basically being friends who cuddle and kiss....?

What a relief. Thought I was gonna get ridiculed.

Basically I like this guy, he likes me too..we've kissed and cuddled and I really like that...but I realise I'm not sexually attracted to him (not sure where he is on that with me)...so how do I go about asking if he will just be 'close' friends with me, by basically being friends who cuddle and kiss....?

sounds like he's gonna go find a new "friend" to hump and bump after your kissing and cuddling gets old

I guess it is loneliness maybe.

But I was enjoying the cuddling and kissing, his company.

Im realising though I'm not sexually attracted to him so I don't want it to go there. Either it has to end or we be friends , or friends who cuddle and kiss.

I figure we can continue dating other people and if that gets serious we would stop?

As for sex, I have a 'fuck buddy' for that lol, just it's not the same, it's not affectionate. This guy i want to be 'close' friends with makes me feel happy inside..the cuddling is affectionate, im just not sexually attracted to him.

Im realising though I'm not sexually attracted to him so I don't want it to go there. it has to end or we be friends , or friends who cuddle and kiss.

I figure we can continue dating other people and if that gets serious we would stop?

As for sex, I have a 'fuck buddy' for that lol, just it's not the same, it's not affectionate. This guy i want to be 'close' friends with makes me feel happy inside..the cuddling is affectionate, im just not sexually attracted to him.

i wanna know how this goes

Im realising though I'm not sexually attracted to him so I don't want it to go there. Either it has to end or we be friends , or friends who cuddle and kiss.

That sucks you have to have two diff men for two diff reasons..Too bad you cant find it all in one guy.

Doesn't kissing someone mean ur attracted to them? Kissing people I'm not attracted to grosses me out - can't you just have sex with him to see if it's good?

You can't have it both ways and just kiss and hug when he wants more, it will hurt him if he really liked you - either be friends or lovers :)

Isn't there a big difference between a kiss on the lips and penises bouncing about in open air lol...I think so lol.

I am attracted to him, just not all naked.

So how do I go about it...should I just be straight up and say I want close friends who cuddle? Or is the insulting.

How do I go about it?

Isn't there a big difference between a kiss on the lips and penises bouncing about in open air lol...I think so lol.

I am attracted to him, just not all naked.

Why don't you go back to stanning for Janhova..she'll guide you to the right answer.. :excited:

Archived