Cuddling a gay guy friend when ur gay and don't want sex but like him

Twistedvelvet

^ oh lord @ me having to explain this lol. He is attractive just not got the equipment I was hoping for to go with it...plus theresos the whole other issue for gays being he and I both like to take it and not give.But yes, it is the closeness I like.

One of yall can take each other's virginity.. :shifty:

^ oh lord @ me having to explain this lol. He is attractive just not got the equipment I was hoping for to go with it...plus theresos the whole other issue for gays being he and I both like to take it and not give.

But yes, it is the closeness I like.

i was so lost til i got to this point. i thought u were just cuddling and kissin on a dude that u didnt find attractive. when the real issue is yall both like bottoming more. so find a top and have a good time escapade leave ya worries behind. :whistle:

i was so lost til i got to this point. i thought u were just cuddling and kissin on a dude that u didnt find attractive. when the real issue is yall both like bottoming more. so find a top and have a good time escapade leave ya worries behind. :whistle:

Is THAT whats underneath all this? OH HELL NAH!!!! that aint hott

What a relief. Thought I was gonna get ridiculed.

Basically I like this guy, he likes me too..we've kissed and cuddled and I really like that...but I realise I'm not sexually attracted to him (not sure where he is on that with me)...so how do I go about asking if he will just be 'close' friends with me, by basically being friends who cuddle and kiss....?

How/why do you kiss someone you're not attracted to? :unsure:

COMMUNICATION MAN...SEE WHERE HE'S AT WITH IT...THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO IS LEAD HIM ON...EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY NOT BE DOING THAT INTENTIONALLY...HE MAY NOT SEE IT THAT WAY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU VALUE HIS FRIENDSHIP

This story made no sense til u admitted you're both a wet bottom pussy. on top of that, it sound like you were hinting that his penis ain't cute n small so you know for sure there ain't no chance in hell y'all gone dyke it out.

Look honey bun, just tell him y'all can be judies that partake in lesbian bar room kissing for the crowds but that is where it starts and ends. Or you can just tell him that we like the same shit and you need that Ying to your Yang and he only serving Yoko. Feel me?

Hmmm, sort of, I thought he maybe versatile though, especially in a relationship,, but now I know for sure he won't be topping.

See..thats the tricky thing with vers kats. THey seem to always lean more one way than the other...I stay clear of vers dudes. I just cant fuck wit em. turn offf.

Archived