IF SOMETHING HAPPENED....

janetDAYZ

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*saves queens Janhovah and Mariallah* I would rather die than lose their music forever.

*trades in Eminem's, 50 Cent's, Beyonce's, Rihanna's, Chris Brown's, Gaga's, Ke$ha's, & Justin Bieber's catalogs to save MJ's* It's an 8-for-1 deal! ^_^

If you never noticed those 4 artists I listed get the most praise on this board..i usually inlcude ALL of them in my threads -not just Madonna :wacko:

Ya'll stay shading Mimi on here calling her a pig and the infamous Moo Moo. The other three get a lot of praise on here.

I would save Michael and Janet cause those are the two ppl I stan for. I love Mimi too but not more than them

Ya'll stay shading Mimi on here calling her a pig and the infamous Moo Moo. The other three get a lot of praise on here.

I would save Michael and Janet cause those are the too ppl I stan for. I love Mimi too but not more than them

I LIKE MARIAH TOO...BUT YALL CAN GON HEAD SOMEWHERE WITH THAT MADONNA MESS

I would save Michael and Janet cause those are the two ppl I stan for. I love Mimi too but not more than them

That is simply the nature of this board. We talk about artists but we still like them..its all in fun. Its not serious.

Like I always talk shit about Brandy but I actually love Brandy ..

As far as Mariah...ppl do call her piggy,moo moo and all that but when we talk about music and catalogs..she's always one of the main folks that get credit ot spok on. Like I said the 4 I spoke on seem to be the most liked on the board MUSICWISE.

I like a few Madonna songs but I don't really care for her. "Like A Prayer" is one of my fav songs of all time along with "Music" and "Express Yourself"

I like those songs too...but don't ask me to name a Madonna song that wasn't a video...or anything she's done since 4 minutes...or to name a album *kayneshrug*

Archived