IF SOMETHING HAPPENED....

janetDAYZ

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and you were told you can only have access to two of these artists catalog but the other TWO would have to disappear FOREVER!...What two catalogs would you give a ( :wave: ) to in order to keep the others?

Janet

Mike

Mariah

Madonna

??? :coffee:

Madonna's catalog - I would personally incinerate every single track in her catalog. :excited:

Mariah - Sorry boo, but I'm not choosing you over Mike and Janet. :coffee:

and you were told you can only have access to two of these artists catalog but the other TWO would have to disappear FOREVER!...What two catalogs would you give a ( :wave: ) to in order to keep the others?

Janet

Mike

Mariah

Madonna

WHY DO YOU INCLUDE MADONNA INA LOT OF YOURE STUFF?...YOU LIKE HER LIKE THAT?

If you never noticed those 4 artists I listed get the most praise on this board..i usually inlcude ALL of them in my threads -not just Madonna :wacko:

YALL PEOPLE STILL LISTEN TO MADONNA? :crazy: I THOUGHT THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WERE MADONNA FANS WERE WHITES AND WHITE GAYS...I DIDNT KNOW BLACK PEOPLE FELT MADONNA LIKE THAT

I KNOW YALL GONNA THINK ITS A RACIST COMMENT...BUT SO WHAT...THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

YALL PEOPLE STILL LISTEN TO MADONNA? :crazy: I THOUGHT THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WERE MADONNA FANS WERE WHITES AND WHITE GAYS...I DIDNT KNOW BLACK PEOPLE FELT MADONNA LIKE THAT

I KNOW YALL GONNA THINK ITS A RACIST COMMENT...BUT SO WHAT...THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

Slo ..you know what..Imma just not say anything ...I want peace ... :lol:

Janet

Mike

Mariah

Madonna

you mean like you would have never heard a single note from them or of them? Well Mariah Bye....Michael bye :filenails:

Archived