50 Cent Calls Kelly Rowland 'The Most Underrated Female'

SonofBaldwin

He's entitled to his opinion. I happen to agree with some of what he is saying. As for looks, Kelly and Bey are both pretty. there really wasn't an ugly girl in DC in my opinion. I think there are some men who are gonna be attracted to Bey, and some who are attracted to Kelly.

He's entitled to his opinion. I happen to agree with some of what he is saying. As for looks, Kelly and Bey are both pretty. there really wasn't an ugly girl in DC in my opinion. I think there are some men who are gonna be attracted to Bey, and some who are attracted to Kelly.

They always use to say Michelle was the "ugly" one of DC3, which is NOT true in my personal opinion.

I would agree with Fif, partially. I don't believe that Kelly is THE absolute most underrated female in the game, but she -- for me, is definitely in the top 5 or 10. I'd put other singers like Faith Evans, Kelis, Ameriie, Monica and Brandy in that list as well. Possibly youngins like Jojo and Tiffany Evans too.

No hating, but I also feel that Kelly is more attractive than Bey. Personal preference.

Kelly is sexier than Bee,naturally....she appeals to me more too

Agreed!

Beyonce never comes across as sexy to me, even when she tries. When she goes into Sasha Fierce mode, she is on fiyah, but its not really sexy. I feel the same way about Halle berry. Both pretty girls, but niether are really sexy.

Archived