AMERIE'S NEW ALBUM TO HAVE AN 80S NEW WAVE SOUND.

janetDAYZ

Not the song ..but the whole album..YES. :lol: Nowhere near her first and YALL KNOW IT! "Touch" and the song she had with Carl Thomas was the ONLY tracks I fucked with ...maybe 3 tracks all together ...thats it.

Ok I Agree To An Extent That Its No Where Near As Good As "All I Have" BUT "Touch" Wasnt Bad At All. I liked most of the songs BUT LOVED all of the songs on All I Have

Ok I Agree To An Extent That Its No Where Near As Good As "All I Have" BUT "Touch" Wasnt Bad At All. I liked most of the songs BUT LOVED all of the songs on All I Have

I really tried to make myself like it...trust me..I tried but i NEVER could break thru. I wanted to so bad but it was just GOD AWFUL to me...big let down but the song with Carl Thomas WAS my jam tho.

Amerie is probally one of my main under dogs that I root for HARD .... I love this girl for real cause her music is ACE. I still play her albums all the time... When Amerie dropped 1 Thing I swore she was the next big thing... she has so much potential ... I know some may disagree but Amerie blows Beyonce out the water musically by a milestone .... I would love to see her come back hard on this album. The only album of hers I was really dissapointed in was the 2nd to last album though, but overall she's quality :thumbup:

I really tried to make myself like it...trust me..I tried but i NEVER could break thru. I wanted to so bad but it was just GOD AWFUL to me...big let down but the song with Carl Thomas WAS my jam tho.

What in Janhova's name :crazy: lol granted her debut is untouched but i thought Touch was a worthy follow up! Its funny how we can agree on some tastes but be completely different in others :wacko: . In fact, Touch is the ONLY song i dislike on that album!

Archived