Kelly's final HITS numbers: 76,399

Kim

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THAT WAS WHEN HER SINGLE WAS BIG! :lmao:

Look at how her peers were promoting their projects in 2006/2007. All those performances of "Irreplaceable", "Umbrella", "Ain't No Other Man". Now look at how many "Bump Like This" performances there were.....

Again, that goes back to management...because again, if she were so "lazy" and "didn't care" she wouldn't have been everywhere performing "When Love Takes Over" with David.

Looking at it from that perspective, her promo then and now doesn't really make sense.

Again, that goes back to management...because again, if she were so "lazy" and "didn't care" she wouldn't have been everywhere performing "When Love Takes Over" with David.

Looking at it from that perspective, her promo then and now doesn't really make sense.

It's a David track not Kelly's, She had no say, it was either go with him and get the pay check or be replaced. Not to mention that she and David are great friends so it would be bad if she refused to perform with him

and what's this everywhere? The song exploded with just a video , they were not doing performances to make it big , they were doing performances because they were being asked and payed to do.

Kelly is either lazy or has no clue on how to promote her ish

It's a David track not Kelly's, She had no say, it was either go with him and get the pay check or be replaced. Not to mention that she and David are great friends so it would be bad if she refused to perform with him

and what's this everywhere? The song exploded with just a video , they were not doing performances to make it big , they were doing performances because they were being asked and payed to do it.

Kelly is either lazy or has no clue on how to promote her ish

Austineisha said she's lazy and doesn't care...if that's the case, she wouldn't have cared about David's track either, and would've been "lazy" about promoting/performing it too.

She wasn't, which means the problem isn't necessarily her being lazy. The focus then becomes various management and labels she has been involved with.

The artist usually gets the blame, but there is a whole team of people (management and people from the label) involved in promoting an artist. She can't just say "I put out a single...I'm going to the Bahamas for the next three month. Bye!" It doesn't work like that. lol

The circumstances surrounding the promo of this particular project have just been strange to me. Especially with it doing what it did at urban radio. I'm not a Kelly fan, and I don't really care...I'm just trying to make sense of the situation.

The main girls's first singles haven't had a rapper on them and neither did Keri Hilson. Rihanna, Beyonce, Kesha, Keri Hilson, Nicki Minaj have all done their first singles without anybody else jumping on their plane. Kelly does have a legacy and a name out -- albeit small. I refuse to entertain that excuse. Anytime Keri Hilson can do better than you without anyone else.... :coffee:

i do remember jayz being on crazy in love, no?

Funny how all of us are stupid when she's called out on her discrepancies :coffee:

You're stupid because we're not arguing about debut albums. This is Kelly's third album. Everybody else CURRENTLY, IN THE YEAR 2011 can chart and sell without passengers on their planes. Kelly Rowland cannot. Even Keri Hilson.

Archived