Kelly's final HITS numbers: 76,399

Kim

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Austineisha said she's lazy and doesn't care...if that's the case, she wouldn't have cared about David's track either, and would've been "lazy" about promoting/performing it too.

She wasn't, which means the problem isn't necessarily her being lazy. The focus then becomes various management and labels she has been involved with.

The artist usually gets the blame, but there is a whole team of people (management and people from the label) involved in promoting an artist. She can't just say "I put out a single...I'm going to the Bahamas for the next three month. Bye!" It doesn't work like that. lol

The circumstances surrounding the promo of this particular project have just been strange to me. Especially with it doing what it did at urban radio. I'm not a Kelly fan, and I don't really care...I'm just trying to make sense of the situation.

His track and She is his friend. It's a lot easier to just say fuck it to your own shit than face the consequences of a non performance with a friend when he asks you too.

Kelly was promoting Bday and had a Bday wallpaper on her myspace account WHEN Ms Kelly was about to drop. i think that says it all

You're stupid because we're not arguing about debut albums. This is Kelly's third album. Everybody else CURRENTLY, IN THE YEAR 2011 can chart and sell without passengers on their planes. Kelly Rowland cannot. Even Keri Hilson.

If you read all the comments, baby doll, you would see that the topic of debut albums came up with EVERYBODY. Not just your precious, Bey. It was a minor discussion but one nontheless. And it's hilarious how you pick out that of all things to try to spark a fire with. :coffee:

If you read all the comments, baby doll, you would see that the topic of debut albums came up with EVERYBODY. Not just your precious, Bey. It was a minor discussion but one nontheless. And it's hilarious how you pick out that of all things to try to spark a fire with. :coffee:

And once again your argument is invalid because you're incorrect in your assumptions of me. Therefore, I cease speaking to you. Good day.

His track and She is his friend. It's a lot easier to just say fuck it to your own shit than face the consequences of a non performance with a friend when he asks you too.

Kelly was promoting Bday and had a Bday wallpaper on her myspace account WHEN Ms Kelly was about to drop. i think that says it all

It's actually easier to say "fuck it" when the project isn't yours. lol

It says she was alittle bit too loyal to Bey, lol, but it doesn't say much about the actual promotion.

Remember, it's a whole team of people involved and making decisions concerning the project it's not just Kelly.

The difference between Bey having rappers and Nkelly having 'em is that Bey's are remembered and liked/loved because of Bey. Majority (about 97% of looking at the estimates) of people who like/love Kelly probably only lnows Wayne's part. Even J.Lo managed to keep Pitbull from making her look useless :coffee:

Again, that goes back to management...because again, if she were so "lazy" and "didn't care" she wouldn't have been everywhere performing "When Love Takes Over" with David.

Looking at it from that perspective, her promo then and now doesn't really make sense.

I think the subsequent comments say everything that needs to be said. :thumbup:

The difference between Bey having rappers and Nkelly having 'em is that Bey's are remembered and liked/loved because of Bey. Majority (about 97% of looking at the estimates) of people who like/love Kelly probably only lnows Wayne's part. Even J.Lo managed to keep Pitbull from making her look useless :coffee:

All that doesn't even matter because Beyonce proved that she could do it on her on. So did Keri. So did Monica. Kelly is just pathetic.

You sure bout dat :umm:

and she has a song with Wayne too :umm:

She's always used features to remain current and relevant :umm:

It's actually easier to say "fuck it" when the project isn't yours. lol

It says she was alittle bit too loyal to Bey, lol, but it doesn't say much about the actual promotion.

Remember, it's a whole team of people involved and making decisions concerning the project it's not just Kelly.

But not when the project is from a closed friend who put you on the map. If there is a thing Kelly seems to do is put others before her

I'm not saying that it's just her fault but she does have to take some blame from it . She had everything to be big in Europe and she still preferred to throw that away and go to the USA to make music that just doesn't sell.

Her team might be awful but it's still her reputation on the line, the least she could do was push some strings and try to promote and perform motivation as often as possible. IF your team is not working with you than you have to do something to fix it, It's like Janet with 20 yo, Virgin was not going to pay for COM video so she put her hand on her pocket and got away with what she wanted . It backfired though :lol:-_-

You sure bout dat :umm:

and she has a song with Wayne too :umm:

She's always used features to remain current and relevant :umm:

J.Lo is the definition of passengers on her plane. Rihanna was soon on her way until "Disturbia" and the "Rated R" era. Meanwhile the person I actually stan for spent her whole career without anybody helping her out on her singles.

J.Lo is the definition of passengers on her plane. Rihanna was soon on her way until "Disturbia" and the "Rated R" era. Meanwhile the person I actually stan for spent her whole career without anybody helping her out on her singles.

Bee can learn a thang or two from her .. :coffee:

Archived