Kelly's final HITS numbers: 76,399

Kim

CHURCH SERVICE

Country Star Will Debut with 130-140k in First-Week Sales, Kelly Rowland Next

July 27, 2011

Who is Eric Church and what is he doing with first-week sales of 130-140k?

The North Carolina-born country singer-songwriter’s third Capitol Nashville album, Chief, will debut on next week’s chart with that amount, which will make him #1 on the HITS sales chart.

Church’s two previous albums, 2006’s Sinners Like Me and 2009’s Carolina, both went Top 10 Country, while the latter reached #17 on the sales chart.

That’s based on one-day sales reports from those music retailers who haven’t paved paradise to put up a parking lot.

Universal Republic former Destiny’s Child member Kelly Rowland’s Here I Am, the follow-up to 2007’s Ms. Kelly, is looking at first-week sales in the 70-75k range.

Stone’d/Surfdog U.K. soul stirrer Joss Stone’s fifth album, LP1, her first since splitting EMI Music, should do between 25-28k.

Epitaph’s Falling In Reverse is the new band from former Escape The Fate vocalist Ronnie Radke, with their debut, The Drug in Me is You, looking to sell between 17-20k

The market was flat vs. last week, up 6% vs. same week last year and still up 1% year to date, while TEA (track equivalent album) sales are up 4% year to date. That’s right, folks, flat is the new up.

----

More than I thought. :lol:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL!

#19 on the pop charts ain't bad. #FeedbackTeas

But it got to #19 on the Hot 100 based on the strength of the R&B charts position and whatever iTunes sales it got. It has barely crossed over to Pop radio.

Its still was good FOR HER.

Isn't it like her biggest SOLO hit to date or some shit?

I'm not saying it's not good, I just thought someone was saying the album should be doing better since it had a hit single. I'm just supporting the point that it may be top 20 on the Hot 100, but it's still not a cross-over "pop" hit.

I believe so. -_-

Serves her right for not keeping the Dance vibe and not focusing on the only market where she has a chance . But that's Kelly for you, she loves her flops.

Even nicole scherzinger wasn't this dumb and will probably end up with some ok sales and a few hit singles in the UK

Biiiiiiitch. :lmao:

it's true -_-

Why did you wanna see her fail so bad? :unsure:

We've already had this discussion. I don't want her to fail. I actually like Kelly. I just think she's a fucking dumbass and if she would have listened to what everyone was saying she wouldn't be in such a predicament. Now there's egg on her face. 3 times a failure. Universal Motown is probably going to drop her and she'll be in the same bucket with Michelle. :coffee:

We've already had this discussion. I don't want her to fail. I actually like Kelly. I just think she's a fucking dumbass and if she would have listened to what everyone was saying she wouldn't be in such a predicament. Now there's egg on her face. 3 times a failure. Universal Motown is probably going to drop her and she'll be in the same bucket with Michelle. :coffee:

She's already in the same bin with her at the SELL,BUY,and TRADE stores >_<

Archived