Kelly's final HITS numbers: 76,399

Kim

Exactly. Before "Motivation" she was doing things the other R&B chicks weren't doing. Now she's in the same lane as Keri Hilson, Ciara and the rest of them. At least if you're gonna flop - flop with dignity. Goddamn. :filenails:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

She did overdo it with the "Imma get naked and give you the janet era" for this project. It felt forced ...alot like how Trey's was when he started goin overboard with tryna "sex it up" to garner attention. But it worked for him...yet redundant and tired now.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its still no distraction away from the fact that Bee aint KILLIN IT this time around either ...

Exactly. Flopyawnce ain't snatchin' bitch's wigs like they was all claiming she'd do. I wonder if the same people talkin' shit about Kelly callin' her a dumb bitch called Thiefonyce a dumb bitch for having "Run The World" as the lead single and releasing another flop "dumb + dumb" right after :coffee:

Exactly. Flopyawnce ain't snatchin' bitch's wigs like they was all claiming she'd do. I wonder if the same people talkin' shit about Kelly callin' her a dumb bitch called Thiefonyce a dumb bitch for having "Run The World" as the lead single and releasing another flop "dumb + dumb" right after :coffee:

Run This Flop shouldn't have been the first single anyway. Kelly had the better first single..but she doesn't have the star power Bey has.

The main girls's first singles haven't had a rapper on them and neither did Keri Hilson. Rihanna, Beyonce, Kesha, Keri Hilson, Nicki Minaj have all done their first singles without anybody else jumping on their plane. Kelly does have a legacy and a name out -- albeit small. I refuse to entertain that excuse. Anytime Keri Hilson can do better than you without anyone else.... :coffee:

Well its Kelly ...she doesn't have much of a fanbase. :lol: Da bitch did what she had to do.I dont blame her..if anything it was a smart move.Wayne did add to that song..I dont think it would have done that well without him.Lets be honest...radio dont really give a flying fuck about no Kelly..the fact that Wayne's name appears on the bill DOES give her a toe in the door of a listen.

Well its Kelly ...she doesn't have much of a fanbase. :lol: Da bitch did what she had to do.I dont blame her..if anything it was a smart move.Wayne did add to that song..I dont think it would have done that well without him.Lets be honest...radio dont really give a flying fuck about no Kelly..the fact that Wayne's name appears on the bill DOESNT give her a toe in the door of a listen.

Exactly. Motivation wouldn't have even been heard without Wayne on it. That's why the original version and the radio edit are totally different. The original version was 2 loong ass verses from Kelly at the beginning and Wayne didn't come in until later. Her label was smart enough to put Wayne in right after her first verse so people wouldn't change the station. :coffee:

Run This Flop shouldn't have been the first single anyway. Kelly had the better first single..but she doesn't have the star power Bey has.

If Kelly would give us more performances like the BET one...she might could make a name for herself. From that performance,its clear she has something but she's just not using it to her full potential and thats whats annoying about that girl.

Yep and that's all that's stoppin' her along with her not promoting more than she is but then again she's not so big of an artist here so maybe she did wanna do GMA or the Today Show but her people weren't able to get it for her. Who knows :unsure:

DEAD @ Beyonce having to get dragged into the discussion to lesson the blow of Kelly's flop. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Welp ..becuz they only been commenting on Kelly's fail in order to distract the fact that Bee aint blowin folks out the water this time around. :lmao:

so BOTH sides have a mission :excited:

She's a dumb ass bitch. She wants to live under Beyonce's shadow for the rest of her life. This was her last chance.

To be fair, she's trying to do just that. Unfortunately, she's not trying hard enough. :umm:

Exactly. Before "Motivation" she was doing things the other R&B chicks weren't doing. Now she's in the same lane as Keri Hilson, Ciara and the rest of them. At least if you're gonna flop - flop with dignity. Goddamn. :filenails:

:asham:

Listening to Each Other and Down for Whatever, I believe she could've released a hot ass dance album, which is what she should've done in 2009 to ride the success of When Love Takes Over. :umm:

Hell, she should've included that 2 year old track to the album just to be like, "Hey everyone. That voice you heard on that 2 year old hit single was me. :) " :sigh:

Welp ..becuz they only been commenting on Kelly's fail in order to distract the fact that Bee aint blowin folks out the water this time around. :lmao:

so BOTH sides have a mission :excited:

exactly

Listening to Each Other and Down for Whatever, I believe she could've released a hot ass dance album, which is what she should've done in 2009 to ride the success of When Love Takes Over. :umm:

Hell, she should've included that 2 year old track to the album just to be like, "Hey everyone. That voice you heard on that 2 year old hit single was me. :) " :sigh:

now you know that ain't gonna fly here in the U.S.

now you know that ain't gonna fly here in the U.S.

I know that, but the success she would've gotten in Europe would've easily trumped her mediocre success that she's having now in the U.S.

Whatever "success" she's having right now is a small fraction of the success she was having with ONE song as a featured artist. That's not a good look. :umm:

Considering her promo those numbers aren't bad...I just don't understand why there wasn't any promo. :unsure: lol

Maybe there wasn't any interest by most mainstream media outlets because of the nature of "Motivation" and the fact that it wasn't a "big" hit on the hot 100?

I just don't understand why she wasn't out there really promoting herself? Or maybe she was and I just didn't pay attention? :unsure:

I just don't understand why she wasn't out there really promoting herself? Or maybe she was and I just didn't pay attention? :unsure:

she thought her DC fans would come in & save-the-day. :coffee:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought that the discipline promo was bad... this girl really killed her own buzz... with lack of promo I think politics with the label caused this... good numbers considering all she did was the bet performance...

That makes more sense, because I don't understand why she wouldn't be out there promoting the hell out of "Motivation" and the album...especially with "Motivation" being the MASSIVE hit that it was on Urban stations.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That makes more sense, because I don't understand why she wouldn't be out there promoting the hell out of "Motivation" and the album...especially with "Motivation" being the MASSIVE hit that it was on Urban stations.

They wasn't prepared... I think they threw the single out there with no real expectation for it to blow up. When it did they didn't have promo dates lined up to promote... People plan promo months in advance so maybe they were expecting to just push the album back. Nothing she could really do honestly... she did good by performing on bet but other than that she couldn't get stuff done in time to promote.

Exactly. She would have released a great dance album with tons of singles. She would have been even more huge in the UK especially considering that she's going to be on the X-Factor. Her management team and A&R are shit. Common sense people. :coffee:

I know that, but the success she would've gotten in Europe would've easily trumped her mediocre success that she's having now in the U.S.

Whatever "success" she's having right now is a small fraction of the success she was having with ONE song as a featured artist. That's not a good look. :umm:

Exactly. At this point, Kelly should say 'Fuck the US' and head straight overseas. They appreciate her over there. Why are you trying to sell to the US when it's obvious we don't give a damn. Nobody's buying your albums. Move on.

Archived