Kelly's final HITS numbers: 76,399

Kim

DEAD @ Beyonce having to get dragged into the discussion to lesson the blow of Kelly's flop. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KII!

That makes more sense, because I don't understand why she wouldn't be out there promoting the hell out of "Motivation" and the album...especially with "Motivation" being the MASSIVE hit that it was on Urban stations.

NO. IT. AIN'T! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: DC3/4 stans will tell you Kelly is fucking LAZY! :lmao:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wasn't prepared... I think they threw the single out there with no real expectation for it to blow up. When it did they didn't have promo dates lined up to promote... People plan promo months in advance so maybe they were expecting to just push the album back. Nothing she could really do honestly... she did good by performing on bet but other than that she couldn't get stuff done in time to promote.

That's what I said when "Motivation" was first burning up urban radio charts, and Kelly was no where to be found in terms of Promo.

I figured they weren't prepared for it to take off the way that it did, so I thought they would play catch up with a week of heavy promo during the album release....Like Janet usually does. I don't think that happened though, so I'm still confused. lol

Like you said tho, label/industry politics.

That's what I said when "Motivation" was first burning up urban radio charts, and Kelly was no where to be found in terms of Promo.

I figured they weren't prepared for it to take off the way that it did, so I thought they would play catch up with a week of heavy promo during the album release....Like Janet usually does. I don't think that happened though, so I'm still confused. lol

Like you said tho, label/industry politics.

People always do that and flop... I don't get it but whatever...

Um ..Austin thats common knowledge ..its not a like a secret or anything :umm:

TOF in here trying to make excuses for her. :lmao:

:rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't believe that. Not when she's trying to build a solo career. :umm:

It IS true. "Ms. Kelly" is a pretty good album and should have sold more than it did. "Bump Like This" was on its way to being a bigger hit than it was. Where was Kelly?

0enpbwto5e9z5o9b.jpg

:crazy:

TOF in here trying to make excuses for her. :lmao:

No, I'm not! I don't follow Kelly...or care, lol. I just think the situation surrounding her promo has been STRANGE to say the least.

It IS true. "Ms. Kelly" is a pretty good album and should have sold more than it did. "Bump Like This" was on its way to being a bigger hit than it was. Where was Kelly?

0enpbwto5e9z5o9b.jpg

:crazy:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, I'm not! I don't follow Kelly...or care, lol. I just think the situation surrounding her promo has been STRANGE to say the least.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't blame Beyonce, Matthew, Sony, or Music World. Kelly left ALL of them and got her own team. Right now, the only person to blame is KELLY.

Don't blame Beyonce, Matthew, Sony, or Music World. Kelly left ALL of them and got her own team. Right now, the only person to blame is KELLY.

I'm not blaming any of them...

I'm saying the situation regarding her promo NOW is strange, and I'm looking at Kelly, her team, and new her label...trying to figure out what the hell happened.

I'm not blaming any of them...

I'm saying the situation regarding her promo NOW is strange, and I'm looking at Kelly, her team, and new her label...trying to figure out what the hell happened.

She doesn't want to do it! :lmao: The only reason why "When Love Takes Over" got so many performances is because of David. If it were up to Kelly she would have just released the song and went home.

She doesn't want to do it! :lmao: The only reason why "When Love Takes Over" got so many performances is because of David. If it were up to Kelly she would have just released the song and went home.

Again, I don't believe that. :rolleyes:

If that's the case, she would've told David to go fuck himself when he was promoting/performing "When Love Takes Over". :lol:

Again, I don't believe that. :rolleyes:

If that's the case, she would've told David to go fuck himself when he was promoting/performing "When Love Takes Over". :lol:

79gqrz8ntphuqgzu.jpg

And she could have told David that. And he would have removed her ass from the single and got someone else. :lmao:

79gqrz8ntphuqgzu.jpg

And she could have told David that. And he would have removed her ass from the single and got someone else. :lmao:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: One random day on the beach doesn't prove anything. :rolleyes:

And if she didn't care like you claim, she wouldn't care if he removed her from the single. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: One random day on the beach doesn't prove anything. :rolleyes:

And if she didn't care like you claim, she wouldn't care if he removed her from the single. :rolleyes:

THAT WAS WHEN HER SINGLE WAS BIG! :lmao:

Look at how her peers were promoting their projects in 2006/2007. All those performances of "Irreplaceable", "Umbrella", "Ain't No Other Man". Now look at how many "Bump Like This" performances there were.....

TOF..stop turning everything into a debate.

Someone could say "The sky is blue"..you'll turn it into a debate

"This is a jj forum" ..you'll turn it into a debate

"Michael Jackson has died" ...another debate

Do you ever stop? :sigh::sigh:

I'm not turning everything into a debate. :sigh:

Me and Austineisha are going back and forth like we ALWAYS do...the subject this time is Kelly Rowland. :rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived