Kelly's final HITS numbers: 76,399

Kim

We've already had this discussion. I don't want her to fail. I actually like Kelly. I just think she's a fucking dumbass and if she would have listened to what everyone was saying she wouldn't be in such a predicament. Now there's egg on her face. 3 times a failure. Universal Motown is probably going to drop her and she'll be in the same bucket with Michelle. :coffee:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Even Brandy told her to wake the fuck up and she dismissed her. :sigh:

tyra-banks-o.gif

-_-

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Even Brandy told her to wake the fuck up and she dismissed her. :sigh:

tyra-banks-o.gif

-_-

Exactly. Commander came out and I was so excited. Even after that horrid video. The bitch consistently shits on her supporters with common sense. You wanna do ghetto generic R&B trash? Fine. You get ghetto generic R&B sales. :coffee:

Exactly. Commander came out and I was so excited. Even after that horrid video. The bitch consistently shits on her supporters with common sense. You wanna do ghetto generic R&B trash? Fine. You get ghetto generic R&B sales. :coffee:

She didn't care, she had a hit on her hands with Commander and all she does is release a horrendous video and call it a day.

Commander with the right promotion was a SURE hit in Europe but she didn't care

Me too. -_-

I also loved her other flop sangles, Shit Colored Glasses, Grown Ass Flopman, and Forever and a Flop. Did she push either one? Nope. :sigh:

Me too. -_-

I also loved her other flop sangles, Shit Colored Glasses, Grown Ass Flopman, and Forever and a Flop. Did she push either one? Nope. :sigh:

She's a dumb ass bitch. She wants to live under Beyonce's shadow for the rest of her life. This was her last chance.

She did step out a lil more from under Bee's ass this time..but it just wasn't enough.THE BITCH DIDNT PROMOTE!

Not really. She just latched on to somebody else's coattails. She keeps flying with passengers on her plane. First it was Lil' Wayne with "Motivation," then it was Trey Songz introducing her ONLY performance and real promotion, now it's Big Sean on "Lay It On Me." She can't spread her wings and fly away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYoVqz-SGEU

I really think her going all urban(sound wise) and sex is what did her in.

Exactly. Before "Motivation" she was doing things the other R&B chicks weren't doing. Now she's in the same lane as Keri Hilson, Ciara and the rest of them. At least if you're gonna flop - flop with dignity. Goddamn. :filenails:

Not really. She just latched on to somebody else's coattails. She keeps flying with passengers on her plane. First it was Lil' Wayne with "Motivation," then it was Trey Songz introducing her ONLY performance and real promotion, now it's Big Sean on "Lay It On Me." She can't spread her wings and fly away.

Lets be real..EVERYONE runs to rappers now to put a hot 16 on their shit. The big names and the flops. They seem to use it as a security blanket now. In alot of cases the actual labels request artists to throw a hot rapper on a song becuz thats where its at!

As far as the Trey thing..I do think that was a lil stupid on her part. I think BET wanted to add the "surprise" factor they always have each year but it was at Kelly expense. She never seems to catch on to being used.. :sigh:

Lets be real..EVERYONE runs to rappers now to put a hot 16 on their shit. The big names and the flops. They seem to use it as a security blanket now. In alot of cases thr actual labels request artists to throw a hot rapper on a song becuz thats where its at!

As far as the Trey thing..I do think that was a lil stupid on her part. I think BET wanted to add the "surprise" factor they always have each year but it was at Kelly expense. She never seems to catch on to being used.. :sigh:

The main girls's first singles haven't had a rapper on them and neither did Keri Hilson. Rihanna, Beyonce, Kesha, Keri Hilson, Nicki Minaj have all done their first singles without anybody else jumping on their plane. Kelly does have a legacy and a name out -- albeit small. I refuse to entertain that excuse. Anytime Keri Hilson can do better than you without anyone else.... :coffee:

Archived