Kelly's final HITS numbers: 76,399

Kim

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Marsha did more than that and Kelly had a bigger single. What she should have done is do a small club tour then jump on someone elses tour.

I'm still trying to figure out how Marsha did more than that. I love me some Marsha and bought her album but Floetry wasn't exactly on the top of the R&B scene. I guess people do really support good music nowadays.

But not when the project is from a closed friend who put you on the map. If there is a thing Kelly seems to do is put others before her

I'm not saying that it's just her fault but she does have to take some blame from it . She had everything to be big in Europe and she still preferred to throw that away and go to the USA to make music that just doesn't sell.

Her team might be awful but it's still her reputation on the line, the least she could do was push some strings and try to promote and perform motivation as often as possible. IF your team is not working with you than you have to do something to fix it, It's like Janet with 20 yo, Virgin was not going to pay for COM video so she put her hand on her pocket and got away with what she wanted . It backfired though :lol:-_-

Yep, she does put others before herself...so it seems, but again Austineisha said she was lazy and didn't care. Friend or not, those are not the actions of someone that doesn't care or is lazy.

She is taking the blame, the bulk of the blame because it's her name on the project...but there is a whole team behind her. I just don't understand what's going on with her team. Especially regarding "Motivation" and the promo surrounding it.

Very true, but Kelly doesn't have the deep pockets like Janet, nor the clout in the industry. Even with the blacklisting and industry politics, Janet was still able to make certain things happen regarding her career..those things just couldn't rise above what was taking place regarding the blacklisting and the fallout from all of that.

I don't think the answer is that Kelly is lazy, I don't know what the answer is tho...but the promo regarding this project has just been strange. lol

A debate.

He's telling you she's lazy and you simply wont deal

when you know the TRUTH :rolleyes:

I can honestly say as much as I like Kelly that yeah she is being lazy but then again as I said before. Maybe she's tried to book other events like the "Today Show" and "Good Morning America" but she just can't

You're stupid because we're not arguing about debut albums. This is Kelly's third album. Everybody else CURRENTLY, IN THE YEAR 2011 can chart and sell without passengers on their planes. Kelly Rowland cannot. Even Keri Hilson.

um no :mellow:

Keri Hilson has a GOLD plaque. Will Kelly?

I could've sworn Kelly's "Simply Deep" album went gold already :mellow:

I'm still trying to figure out how Marsha did more than that. I love me some Marsha and bought her album but Floetry wasn't exactly on the top of the R&B scene. I guess people do really support good music nowadays.

Neo soul artist have a solid small fan base and they support. Plus they tour a lot in small venues that sell out.

Neo soul artist have a solid small fan base and they support. Plus they tour a lot in small venues that sell out.

True but I still didn't expect it at all. I expected Maxwell's sales. I expected Sade's. I even expected Jill's. But Marsha threw me for a loop. I was so proud of her.

TOF in here trying to make excuses for her. :lmao:

It IS true. "Ms. Kelly" is a pretty good album and should have sold more than it did. "Bump Like This" was on its way to being a bigger hit than it was. Where was Kelly?

0enpbwto5e9z5o9b.jpg

:crazy:

*DEAD* :lmao: :lmao:

Again, I don't believe that. :rolleyes:

If that's the case, she would've told David to go fuck himself when he was promoting/performing "When Love Takes Over". :lol:

It's actually easier to say "fuck it" when the project isn't yours. lol

It says she was alittle bit too loyal to Bey, lol, but it doesn't say much about the actual promotion.

Remember, it's a whole team of people involved and making decisions concerning the project it's not just Kelly.

Girl, David was doing Kelly a favour when he put her on that track. He probably made sure she got her ass out there to help him promote.

I remember one time he performed the song with another singer. That was not a good look. It was her feature and she should've milked it for everything. But she sat a performance out. I'd be like, "Gerl, bye."

Her ass is just a damn mess.

Archived