Austin Brown Performing Live

ThatOtherFan

He's cute and has good instrumental skills, but the song is so forced. I get MJ tee after MJ tee, not just because of his relation. The look is kinda giving me a darker version of Prince, too, might I add.

He has alot of potential, especially because of his blood, but he still needs to find himself, I can see.

He's cute and has good instrumental skills, but the song is so forced. I get MJ tee after MJ tee, not just because of his relation. The look is kinda giving me a darker version of Prince, too, might I add.

He has alot of potential, especially because of his blood, but he still needs to find himself, I can see.

:lol: :lol: :lol: True

I thought it was pretty good though for his first performance. The song and performance are very Jackson-esque, but I think he's definitely own his way to finding his own niche.

:lol: :lol: :lol: True

I thought it was pretty good though for his first performance. The song and performance are very Jackson-esque, but I think he's definitely own his way to finding his own niche.

Probably because he's just starting though :lol: :lol:

Right. He'll have his own style in the coming times if he doesn't give up. Find out what works for him and not what his uncle may have done :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well thats the true sign of a Jackson. How many times could we not make out shit Mike and Janet was saying? :umm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a good track, it just needs a little tweaking..

Lose those pants and shoes, cut back on the dancing and it would have been really really good..

Archived