Goat Songz is never doing it...

art

So lets see if R Kelly can sing his way to a hit or better yet an hit album. last time I checked ain't nobody checking for R Kelly anymore

Let's see if Goat Songz can do the same, hun. Oh and last time I checked his latest song is doing really well on radio and on the R&B charts. So apparently someone is checking for him -_-

LOL@ PEOPLE ALWAYS COMPARING SOMEONE TO MAKE THE OTHER LOOK BETTER :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love R KELLY and I love Trey too.... Trey has good songs and alot of you queens would bend over and spread if he tossed the dick at you in a heart beat so stop the forced hate.... :yawn:

If it wasn't for trey r kelly would still be yelling and cussing on his cd with auto tune... as a fan he spoke out because he knew kelly could do better it wasn't hate just kept it real as a fan.

I like to give my opinion when I feel the need to. You don't like it? Well... :coffee:;)

[Cochina]And if you don't like if fuck you![/Cochina]

You know... tonight I'm feelin a little, outta control...

is this me? you wanna get crazy?

cus I don't give a WAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUAUAAUUOHHHHHHH

You're by far the coolest brotha on the board, Jevar. I'm honored just to be able to have a chance to respond to one of your posts! I hope you continue posting here for the rest of your days, you're just the illest human being I've ever had the chance to chat with :)

:o

Why...thank you Artisthekey! I'm shocked by your ridiculously amazing compliment. You alright, babygirl ^_^