The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I SWEAR TO JANHOVA I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT BUT I CHANGED MY MIND BECAUSE IT DIDN'T SOUND RIGHT! :lmao::lmao:

BUT HER NAME GOES WITH ANYTHING.. :wub:

It came to me instantly. :blush:

And did you see this foolishness? http://www.afterld.com/forum/showthread.php?53897-Christina-Aguilera-to-be-honored-for-philanthropy-ALMA-Awards :lmao:

Great minds.. ^_^

ed2305b7.png

RedCarperTina

Comment: That guest list sounds D-list at its best. Hopefully she'll just record a message from some kind of set (YB video, The Voice, a new commercial) saying she's busy and how much the award means to her.

Reply: It's a way to lock the Latin market for the release of the spanish version of Your Body, Tu Cuerpo (feat. Pitbull).

Reply #2: "Todo lo que quiero hacer es coger tu cuerpo

ooohh ohhh ohhhhh

Esta noche es tu noche de suerte, yo se que quieres

Yeah, DALE!"

Saintina

deadbananatree.png

I was in Walgreens, and as a ritual I go pass the magazines to see if Janet's on the cover of anything, and I saw Xtina's cover with Lucky. I read the article, it wasn't much just about the show and the new album. She said if you like "Fighter", you'll like the new album. Empowermenttina to the rescue. :tear:

I was in Walgreens, and as a ritual I go pass the magazines to see if Janet's on the cover of anything, and I saw Xtina's cover with Lucky. I read the article, it wasn't much just about the show and the new album. She said if you like "Fighter", you'll like the new album. Empowermenttina to the rescue. :tear:

Did you at least buy that magazine :umm:

OMG..this album is gonna be amazing..

tumblr_ldp8t8QUul1qdqpsh.gif

Chile no. I only buy magazines if Janet's on the cover.

She said it was going to be introspective. :tear: She's gonna serve TVR with a side of Stripped. :cry:

:lmao: prepare to be disappointed... no one can serve TVR especially if the artist in some deep depression :coffee:

I can't wait until this album leaks.. the ballads will be good but the rest is gonna be garbage.. watch