The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

'Genie In A Bottle' and 'Ain't No Other Man' were the only occasions where Coochtina Sexguilera hadn't emerged. -_-

:umm:

If you wanna be with me

Baby there's a price to pay

I'm a genie in a bottle

You gotta rub me the right way

If you wanna be with me

I can make your wish come true

You gotta make a big impression (Oh yeah)

Gotta like what you do

:lol: she's been the industry's sexy sex since the beginning of her time... the first single is misleading imo when it comes to Xtina... her albums are tons better... and her 2nd singles are better:

- What A Girl Wants

- Beautiful

- Hurt

- Woohoo

Ch plz...we all saw her rubbing her cooch on the beach in Genie

:lmao: +1

Some tea from the good sis on aLD:

"If you guys want true tea since I have the song as some of you know then I'm just spilling a little tea. There's not going to be a blank space where she says F*** in the radio edit, she's going to say "touch" - "touch your BOD DAY", and yes there's going to be two songs on iTunes, an explicit version and a clean version which is more sales for X. How do I know all this? I'm an intern at a record company. Not spilling any other tea but I've just heard the radio version finally after hearing the explicit version almost a year ago. But for all I know RCA could change this at the last minute since they're so wishy washy but hey it's a little sip of tea for you girls who are thirsty.

I think in the original studio session she said "touch" "love" & "f***" just so they had choices. The CD I'm listening to says "Radio Edit" (yes they use CD's at record company's still) so I'm assuming they changed "love" to "touch" but don't hold it against me because RCA is the weirdest record company and they change things at the last minute.

I'm not positive but I'm assuming the version that I've had for almost a year is the same version that everyone else has had which is NOT the same song. The beat is harder and there's more riffs at the end in the "radio edit" CD that we got earlier. The only change in the lyrics is "touch your body" but honestly RCA could change it at the last minute.

TBH I think the song is going to be HUGE for her it's VERY catchy but I'm over the song (I've been hearing it for a year). We're suppose to be getting the 2nd single (supposedly a HUGE ballad) next week and I've been DYING to hear that. But I will NOT spill tea on that lol.

I LOVE Christina in real life but at my job I keep it professional so when I hear "Christina's ballad for the end of the 4th quarter" I'm all over it but I keep it cute so they don't know I'm a stan lol. I haven't heard the song I just know the name and SUPPOSEDLY it's "mid-tempo ballad" I'm thinking a WAGW type of song or something.

I would NEVER do that, not even a one second clip. You guys are getting the song in a couple of weeks so just relax. Promotina ain't playing this era either, you guys haven't had a good promotina era since the "stripped" era so just WAIT until this era. Bitch ain't playing this go round, I think she wants her thrown back because everybody at RCA is talking about Xtina & Ke$ha this 4th quarter and 1st quarter of 2013.

It's 2012 not 1999 you can't release songs every 3, 4, 5 months anymore you need to be on top of it. "Love, Touch, F*** your body" which ever the label chooses is going to all formats. Top 40, Rhythmic, Urban, AC, Etc... the 2nd single from which I understand is AT FIRST only being released to Top 40 & AC and I guess there's different versions as well. A mid-tempo and a HUGE HUGE ballad version. I think RCA is finally being smart and seeing which picks up first.

She can go [to the VMAs] if she wants but she can't perform unless there's a loophole in the contract she singed. We have an exclusive contract to debut the Song/Performance on "The Voice". NBC is giving her a special and everything come late Nov/early Dec it'll air. Think: (Christmas special in 2000 with Lil Bow Wow and Brian Mcknight)."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Her stans are a mess..but no other girl can't get nicknames like Xtina.. :lmao:

:lmao:!! HEr name truly does go with anything. I thought the Rih fans were clever with their "Rihquest" and stuff but the -tina stans are on it!