The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

How'd her album do...? 300k

Her ONE single hit #3... just ONE song..

Yeah.. But Beyonce and Xtina does share a fan base.. Xtina has the less of the two

300k in the U.S (over a million worldwide)., wheres her last 2 albums didnt get to 200k in the U.S.

1 song in the top 10 is better than no song in the top 10

Yea but if that's the case, Bey's fan base didn't get her any solo top 10 singles in the last 3 years. But I think she has her own fanbase that arent "shared" Bey fans.

300k in the U.S (over a million worldwide)., wheres her last 2 albums didnt get to 200k in the U.S.

1 song in the top 10 is better than no song in the top 10

Yea but if that's the case, Bey's fan base didn't get her any solo top 10 singles in the last 3 years. But I think she has her own fanbase that arent "shared" Bey fans.

"Brave" & "Love?" didn't even hit GOLD... "LOVE?" was promoted when she was with American Idol.. and didn't even hit gold... which proves, just because you have a hit show on TV doesn't mean you're music will sell... it also doesn't guarantee a hit song... and thanx to PitBull.. JLo has a top ten hit under her belt for AI

Even Maroon 5 can't sell... selling less than platinum while the lead singer was judging a hit show

JLo has a smaller fan base... a much smaller fan base... where most of it is shared/stolen by Beyonce... Bey killed a lot of careers... Xtina, Amerie, and soooo many other girls are victims

"Brave" & "Love?" didn't even hit GOLD... "LOVE?" was promoted when she was with American Idol.. and didn't even hit gold... which proves, just because you have a hit show on TV doesn't mean you're music will sell... it also doesn't guarantee a hit song... and thanx to PitBull.. JLo has a top ten hit under her belt for AI

Even Maroon 5 can't sell... selling less than platinum while the lead singer was judging a hit show

JLo has a smaller fan base... a much smaller fan base... where most of it is shared/stolen by Beyonce... Bey killed a lot of careers... Xtina, Amerie, and soooo many other girls are victims

Well for J.Lo it did gurantee a hit song, but again, the show was NOT what I was talking about with Promo, it takes alot more than 1 show. Like Jennifer did for her song it took alot of promo, it was ALL over the radio, on more than just pop stations (1st time I heard her on a R&B station since 2001). It had next to NOTHING to do with Pittbull if it did her "buzz" single (Fresh Out The Oven) with him didn't go anywhere.

Yea But Maroon 5 can still get #1 songs, so they're not exactly flopping all around.

Amerie & Christina's names are nowhere near each other. And Christina's not on that list of artist Bey's career overshadowed. Bey didn't really kill Xtina's career, her biggest "problem" is that she goes too long without releasing music/albums. Christina only has 1 album not promoted right and without a top 10 or 20 single, not multiple albums like Amerie, and Xtina has multiple #1's. Plus Xtina's 1st 2 albums/eras are legendary worldwide (and the 2nd loaded with substance). Wheres most of the names on that list don't have any of that (except Ashanti who has a record for biggest debut or something I forgot), but Beyonce's victims have been R&B artist for the most part since single wise she hasnt really proven to be a force on pop radio/charts, at least not even close to how she is on R&B radio. I wouldn't really count J.Lo on that list either since she does occassionally have success, and have past albums that too are very successful.

Well for J.Lo it did gurantee a hit song, but again, the show was NOT what I was talking about with Promo, it takes alot more than 1 show. Like Jennifer did for her song it took alot of promo, it was ALL over the radio, on more than just pop stations (1st time I heard her on a R&B station since 2001). It had next to NOTHING to do with Pittbull if it did her "buzz" single (Fresh Out The Oven) with him didn't go anywhere.

Yea But Maroon 5 can still get #1 songs, so they're not exactly flopping all around.

Amerie & Christina's names are nowhere near each other. And Christina's not on that list of artist Bey's career overshadowed. Bey didn't really kill Xtina's career, her biggest "problem" is that she goes too long without releasing music/albums. Christina only has 1 album not promoted right and without a top 10 or 20 single, not multiple albums like Amerie, and Xtina has multiple #1's. Plus Xtina's 1st 2 albums/eras are legendary worldwide (and the 2nd loaded with substance). Wheres most of the names on that list don't have any of that (except Ashanti who has a record for biggest debut or something I forgot), but Beyonce's victims have been R&B artist for the most part since single wise she hasnt really proven to be a force on pop radio/charts, at least not even close to how she is on R&B radio. I wouldn't really count J.Lo on that list either since she does occassionally have success, and have past albums that too are very successful.

a lot more than one show that 20-30 million people watch it on a given night.. that's a large percentage of the county... JLo wasn't in AI in 2009... that was during her JLo's irrelevant days.

a #1 song and selling less than Platinum... nothing to brag about

I know they are no where near each other but they both were brought down by Beyonce's reign and you will deal... i didn't read the rest because you thought I was comparing Xtina & Amerie

a lot more than one show that 20-30 million people watch it on a given night.. that's a large percentage of the county... JLo wasn't in AI in 2009... that was during her JLo's irrelevant days.

a #1 song and selling less than Platinum... nothing to brag about

I know they are no where near each other but they both were brought down by Beyonce's reign and you will deal... i didn't read the rest because you thought I was comparing Xtina & Amerie

My point is Pittbull is not someone who pretty much makes everything he appears on a hit. And yea it's a large percentage of the country that was also hearing the song on the radio constantly, and like the music video was all over the internet in no time.

But a #1 single is better to show for nothing

Again, Beyonce's career was never a force with Christina or Jennifer or most pop divas, the list is more so R&B females, she's not the force in pop music that she is in R&B. :coffee:

The pleasure is all yours.

20pvuk1.gif

:lol: +1

How'd her album do...? 300k

Her ONE single hit #3... just ONE song..

Yeah.. But Beyonce and Xtina does share a fan base.. Xtina has the less of the two

"On The Floor" hit no.1

Beyonce's career overshadows Christina Aguilera's? :huh::mellow::lmao:

hell fuck no! lol

PS she looks like an orange hot mess in that stretched out dress... Black isn't slimming from side view

I'm so tired of seeing orange people. We have a show here called 'TOWIE' and all the girls and even guys get fake tan every episode. It's fucking stupid and looks silly!