The Official Legendtina Aguilera Thread

Mr. Wonder

What other stans don't realize, as hard and as much as they try to make it happen, using part of the artist's name as a suffix REALLY only works with Xtina's name. Because regardless of what noun, verb, etc you're using, it still works and is understandable.

:lmao:!!! These new names for her are killing me!!! I saw "Slaytina" and "Snatchtina Wigsuilera" on Twitter :lmao:!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What other stans don't realize, as hard and as much as they try to make it happen, using part of the artist's name as a suffix REALLY only works with Xtina's name. Because regardless of what noun, verb, etc you're using, it still works and is understandable.

This. :lol:

Barbra is the worst name to try and make anything happen. :sigh:

Friday, August 24th 2012

CHRISTINA-AGUILERA-YOUR-BODY-SHOOT.png

‘Your Body’: Christina Aguilera Sports New Look On Video Shoot

“That b*tch is so f*ckin’ pretty“

Get into this snap of Christina Aguilera, showcasing a hot new look on the set of her brand new video ‘Your Body‘ recently.

Ditching her oft angelic looks for a sexier alternative, the Grammy winning star’s sighting comes hours after the song itself made its way online, and was received by stellar reviews.

FINALLY someone drops a great 1st single lol! If this song went the way of Triumphant or Put It Down....I woulda cried.....I probably would've cried LOL. Cause I LOVE me some Mariah, Brandy, & Christina, but them 1st singles 2 of them dropped just....ugh. BUT GOODTINA DID IT RIGHT!!!! What I love most about this song is it sounds Pop/R&B, not just pop or electronic pop but that good ol mix of the 2 genres, the way she sings it and the style of it. Am I the only 1 who hears that?

And it goes back to what I said on her discography chat, I really do wish her team would market some of her stuff to R&B radio too because some songs she has could be potential hits in that market. Cause she's more classic R&B than Mariah is these days.

Skinnytina! :excited:

that's skinny :umm: maybe 1950s skinny

FINALLY someone drops a great 1st single lol! If this song went the way of Triumphant or Put It Down....I woulda cried.....I probably would've cried LOL. Cause I LOVE me some Mariah, Brandy, & Christina, but them 1st singles 2 of them dropped just....ugh. BUT GOODTINA DID IT RIGHT!!!! What I love most about this song is it sounds Pop/R&B, not just pop or electronic pop but that good ol mix of the 2 genres, the way she sings it and the style of it. Am I the only 1 who hears that?

And it goes back to what I said on her discography chat, I really do wish her team would market some of her stuff to R&B radio too because some songs she has could be potential hits in that market. Cause she's more classic R&B than Mariah is these days.

:umm: @ the bold

Vocally - bland, overbearing...

Chorus - I can't get over the "All I wanna do is fuck your body" :umm:

Lyrically - horrid, simple... sexual (too sexual)

Production wise - bland

6/10 Crowns

I'd put money that with the right promo it'd go further than Not Myself Tonight :coffee:

like jLo and Paula Abdul and many others that "host" shows AND promote their albums/singles... it's not gonna do well especially since Xtina's following is more into Beyonce/Spears than Xtina... just noticing the trend...

like jLo and Paula Abdul and many others that "host" shows AND promote their albums/singles... it's not gonna do well especially since Xtina's following is more into Beyonce/Spears than Xtina... just noticing the trend...

How did On The Floor and Love? do? Last I checked it was her highest debuting single of hers in years. But thats not the promo I'm talking about I'm saying performing on other shows. The Xtina Bey & Brit do not share a fanbase, all 3 of their core fanbases hate the other 2. That's a trend I've ONLY seen here where you have people who like all 3.

How did On The Floor and Love? do? Last I checked it was her highest debuting single of hers in years. But thats not the promo I'm talking about I'm saying performing on other shows. The Xtina Bey & Brit do not share a fanbase, all 3 of their core fanbases hate the other 2. That's a trend I've ONLY seen here where you have people who like all 3.

How'd her album do...? 300k

Her ONE single hit #3... just ONE song..

Yeah.. But Beyonce and Xtina does share a fan base.. Xtina has the less of the two