Laurie Ann Gibson Says She's Responsible for Lady Gaga's Success

SonofBaldwin

http://sofurious.com/2011/08/03/boom-kat-gibson-shaped-lady-gagas-career/

Boom Kat! Laurieann Gibson Claims Responsibility For Lady Gaga's Success

gagagibson.png

Laurie Ann Gibson is feeling her sweaty gyrating puss, but that’s what being the choreographer to one of the biggest stars in the world can do to you, I suppose. Boom Krack is taking responsibility for the Lady Gaga’s transformation into a superstar.

ON SHAPING GAGA’S SUCCESS:

“I helped her shape her opinion as an entertainer, superstar and an icon. I helped build the brand from scratch…[When we first met] I did not see anything in her. I just loved the music. There were some records that spoke to my creativity. Then I began to develop it as if I was interpreting the music. Because she is so fearless she began to mimic the idea of what I was pulling out of her and we both realized that there was a true connection between our processes.”

So is Laurie Ann trying to say that together, she and Gaga created the art of skirt steaks and false armpit hair? Madame….

http://vibe.com/posts/boom-kat-laurieann-gibson-claims-responsibility-lady-gagas-success

Well I did remember hearing (either from Gaga's manager or someone from Gaga's camp ) that Gaga was this newly signed girl who needed to immediately find an image and they shipped Gaga right to Laurie Ann..she was suppose to be "the answer" to developing this new artists vision and overall image. So I cant say that Laurie Ann is feelin her puss too much ...based off of other sources from Gaga's own camp saying something quite similar.

Well I did remember hearing (either from Gaga's manager or someone from Gaga's camp ) that Gaga was this newly signed girl who needed to immediately find an image and they shipped Gaga right to Laurie Ann..she was suppose to be "the answer" to developing this new artists vision and overall image. So I cant say that Laurie Ann is feelin her puss too much ...based off of other sources from Gaga's own camp saying something quite similar.

I heard similar things as well. But some folks said the same thing about Janet and Paula. I think often times artist have a raw power, but it does need to be cultivated. No one does it on their own, but Laurie is letting it go to her head. It would be nice if she remained humble.

I heard similar things as well. But some folks said the same thing about Janet and Paula. I think often times artist have a raw power, but it does need to be cultivated. No one does it on their own, but Laurie is letting it go to her head. It would be nice if she remained humble.

I've always thought she was humble ..

Including the person you replied to -_-

Well from what I've been told, it was Laurie Ann who basically turned Gaga around from just another boring white girl who could sing to creating her whole image as well as pushing her more into the direction of dance-pop sound. I was also told it was Laurie Ann who would use her connections to get record executives to meet with Lady Gaga before she had a deal, but sadly most of her connections fizzled out.

So she's definitely been there from Ground 1.

And she's still given the title of creative director for Lady Gaga, so you got to give her her props.

Archived