When all the Greats have given their approval, why do people still hate on Beyonce?

Kim

I don't stan for anyone outside Janet, I like a lot of artists, some more than others, but I will not sit on a Janet board spending 90% of my time stanning for a lessor...no sir I can't I won't I wouldn't I shouldn't :mellow: Its not a good look it's messy

:cheers: You will see me stan like this for Mike, but outside of them, nope. I will slice and dice a bitch for those two. I'll just promote the others sometimes.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's not act like Bey doesn't have a #1 album...not to mention the album is already Gold and going without a hit. When is Kelly going to achieve that?

honey the fact that Kelly remains a factor at any level is an accomplishment considering how much Beyonce's team and father tried to down play them while they put Beyonce on. I support any female that came out of DC and made any amount of success after.

Happy that people like katy perry & rihanna out doing her with hit singles :thumbup:

A big fuck you to beyonce fans :thumbup:

and they are, the crazy part is those other chicks got hits songs that muthafuckas moving to hell Katy breaking records and shit, meanwhile these stans trying to convince us Beyonce someone we should bow to :crazy: I wish they would take all this energy go to Beyonce's official board email, twitter, Blog what the fuck ever and convince her to make better music. :coffee:

and they are, the crazy part is those other chicks got hits songs that muthafuckas moving to hell Katy breaking records and shit, meanwhile these stans trying to convince us Beyonce someone we should bow to :crazy: I wish they would take all this energy go to Beyonce's official board email, twitter, Blog what the fuck ever and convince her to make better music. :coffee:

COSIGN

+1

Thank you? :asham:

I'm just saying. It gets beyond annoying. If I'm 17 and I can see this shit, why the hell can't people older than me do that? It hurts more from them than my own generation -_-. I never dreamt I'd be alive to see a day where music is slowly dying. It really discourages me about what I wanna do, myself.

well idk about u but i just listen to old school. nothing is is really worth my time now a days.

i just listened to rhythm nation on the way home yesterday and shed a tear when LONELY came on! :tear: classic stuff

honey the fact that Kelly remains a factor at any level is an accomplishment considering how much Beyonce's team and father tried to down play them while they put Beyonce on. I support any female that came out of DC and made any amount of success after.

So basically the "fact" is that Kelly has become a singles artist? Let's not forget all the "buzz singles" that were released before "Motivation ":filenails:There's no proof that Bey and her team were trying to end Kelly. During the first solo albums, the label was saying Kelly had the hit album and Bey didn't have a hit song on hers. In '06-'07, Kelly was busy promoting Bey's instead of hers...not to mention she let BET put her in a performance with Bey instead of having them do it separately. We know what's been going on from '10-'11 so there's no need to repeat it :filenails:

Basically Bey's not suppose to baby Kelly, so put the blame on Kelly for her lack of success :filenails:

DING DING

LIKE FUCK HER STATS...

I liked beyonce when she first went solo almost loved her... but then during the B day era her fans got a little too out of pocket with the whole Janet vs Beyonce thing. People don't influence who I like but her music just doesn't scream classic.... and her fans act as if every song she has is a classic mega hit.... Beyonce to me is just a glorified Vegas performer. If the Superbowl thing didn't happen... and the second tier divas didn't get lazy (brandy, mya, amerie, monica, etc) we wouldn't have to deal with this overbearing bitch.

I liked her when she came out too, the shit was cute, the videos with the chicks all sexy like Sex In the City and the wind fan blowing her hair like a Goddess, but after DIL, guuuuuuuuuuurrrrrllllll, from the almost spasmatic dancing in Deja Vu, to all those noisy ass songs. Why do a shitload of music videos just to say you did them and they look like shit? I just wish she would focus on being an artist, use her voice better, and find folks to either write and/or produce BETTER music for her.

Beyonce isn't the reason Kelly's flopping. KELLY'S the reason KELLY'S flopping. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

The excuses are getting old..... :yawn:

So basically the "fact" is that Kelly has become a singles artist? Let's not forget all the "buzz singles" that were released before "Motivation ":filenails:There's no proof that Bey and her team were trying to end Kelly. During the first solo albums, the label was saying Kelly had the hit album and Bey didn't have a hit song on hers. In '06-'07, Kelly was busy promoting Bey's instead of hers...not to mention she let BET put her in a performance with Bey instead of having them do it separately. We know what's been going on from '10-'11 so there's no need to repeat it :filenails:

Basically Bey's not suppose to baby Kelly, so put the blame on Kelly for her lack of success :filenails:

^This. :coffee::filenails:

BUT Kelly is still ON and she didn't have to become a white woman to do it either. :filenails:

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. :filenails:

Why can't beyonce have competition? When her fans feel like someone close to her or better they bash the shit out of them.

They hate ciara because she can dance better than beyonce and shes naturally fit. Beyonce fat ass constantly need to count calories and workout.

They hate janet because she did most of the shit beyonce did first...

They hate Kelly because she seems more interesting than beyonce... sure shes a flop but her album is fire. :excited:

Beyonce isn't the reason Kelly's flopping. KELLY'S the reason KELLY'S flopping. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

^This. :coffee::filenails:

It's funny how folks were swearing up and down it was Kelly's year but once those album sales came out, they went back to blaming Bey and Bey's barely doing any promotion for hers.

well idk about u but i just listen to old school. nothing is is really worth my time now a days.

i just listened to rhythm nation on the way home yesterday and shed a tear when LONELY came on! :tear: classic stuff

I do the same. I don't listen to anything made after 2000, unless it's a beloved artist of mine who continued to make albums. I didn't even look at the new industry until '08 when I was pressed to. People would come at me about some Gaga and Rihanna and I'd just be like.."who?? Are they close to Janet Jackson?" Michael for the boys. They always looked pissed and walked off :lmao: I still don't care for new people especially mainstream. I'll give some love to Christina and Britney every now and again, but beyond that? Leave me to my Janet and MJ, toss in some Stevie and Luther, a side of Whitney, Prince, and Sade on one meal. Then give me my Tempts, Stylistics, Spinners and O'Jays on another. Finish it off with my Celine and Toni, with the classic 80s and 90s. Give me my beloved Rock groups as dessert.

Kelly has a top 5 album on Billboard at a time when no one is buying music they can download for free, how is that a flop? Kelly can walk away now saying I have a top 5 album. :unsure:

BUT Kelly is still ON and she didn't have to become a white woman to do it either. :filenails:

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. :filenails:

She may have not had to change into a "white woman", but she did have to resort to hoodrat anthems to sell records. :filenails:

What happened to the dance music she just LOVED SO MUCH? Commander? Oh......... :whistle:

Why can't beyonce have competition? When her fans feel like someone close to her or better they bash the shit out of them.

They hate ciara because she can dance better than beyonce and shes naturally fit. Beyonce fat ass constantly need to count calories and workout.

They hate janet because she did most of the shit beyonce did first...

They hate Kelly because she seems more interesting than beyonce... sure shes a flop but her album is fire. :excited:

That's another funny thang, they been pulling at Kelly's wig for a good minute, didn't they realize hair that short was most likely hers anyway :filenails:

You're reaching for the stars.

I posted FACTS. You posted EXCUSES. Learn the difference...accept it...love it :filenails:

boy im about to go about my business I am neither bothered nor phased and why? Because Im not here for Beyonce, it's Planet Janet last I checked :filenails:

She may have not had to change into a "white woman", but she did have to resort to hoodrat anthems to sell records. :filenails:

What happened to the dance music she just LOVED SO MUCH? Commander? Oh......... :whistle:

As much as I hate it, but this is the only time we're on the same page :& -_-

And this is the Free Xone section last time I checked :filenails:

actually it's become a constant flood the board with Beyonce chat, im pissed at myself for giving her this much of my time and thought. :filenails: Gurl bye, you do you Ima do me, once again I am not here for Beyonce, not now, and from hearing her recent shit, not anytime soon.

Archived