When all the Greats have given their approval, why do people still hate on Beyonce?

Kim

Beyonce is a jack of all trades master of none, she stay in yo face, and she swear she selling you filet mignon and all im getting are ham sandwiches. She selling satellite TV, she selling make-up, she selling cell phones, she trying to be the star of a Jennifer Hudson movie. She over sang songs and really thinks she did something. :umm: I was cool with her on DIL but them albums that came after her music really was not that good. She doesn't strike me as the brightest, she still in learning mode, but she trying to call all the shots, aint nothing wrong with calling the shots if you know what the fuck you doing. Musically she has a few good songs here and there overall most of her albums are noise, and I wanted her to get better, Rihanna has had better production on her albums, Britney has had better production on her albums, esp "Blackout" Beyonce I just IDK. :filenails:

jes! +1 :thumbup:

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um yes. :filenails:

Every artist gets hated on, but when your a mega star(Janet, Be, Gag Gag, Katy Purry) people will do anything to tear you down. It's part of being at the top. :filenails:

MEGAstar?? Sweetie, she isn't even close to being on Mike and Janet's levels. THEY are megastars. Megastardom doesn't come from ONE good album and 3 candy albums. It doesn't come from shaking your ass in a mini-skirt and lingerie, it doesn't come from over the top vocals, it doesn't come from ONE OR TWO records broken, it doesn't come from senseless theatrics, IT COMES FROM RAW, NATURAL, GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED, UNDISPUTED TALENT. YEARS of experience in the game as a MINIMUM of two decades, CLASSIC album after classic album with 4 as a minimum, unmatchable skills, broken MULTIPLE RECORDS, significant contributions to the industry AS A WHOLE. You don't EVEN know. Michael, Janet, Prince, Stevie, Madonna, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Barbra Streisand, Celine Dion, THOSE ARE MEGASTARS.

How am I delusional? :mellow:

So, you're saying, when an artist is at the top of their game(like all the ladies i mentioned), they don't get hated on/criticized for every little move they make ?

Only beyonce, i swear.... :lmao:

^This is delusional. :mellow:

let me check Billboard and Itunes, I know Katy Perry is slaying, but where is Beyonce? :unsure:

MEGAstar?? Sweetie, SHE ISN'T EVEN CLOSE to being on Mike and Janet's levels. THEY are megastars. Megastardom doesn't come from ONE good album and 3 candy albums. It doesn't come from shaking your ass in a mini-skirt and lingerie, it doesn't come from over the top vocals, it doesn't come from ONE OR TWO records broken, it doesn't come from senseless theatrics, IT COMES FROM RAW, NATURAL, GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED, UNDISPUTED TALENT. YEARS of experience in the game as a MINIMUM of two decades, CLASSIC album after classic album with 4 as a minimum, unmatchable skills, broken MULTIPLE RECORDS, significant contributions to the industry AS A WHOLE. Just..boo. Bye. You don't EVEN know. Michael, Janet, Prince, Stevie, Luther, Madonna, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, barbra Streisand, Celine Dion, Guns N' Roses, THOSE ARE FUCKING MEGASTARS. YOU CAN SIT YOUR ASS DOWN.

I can't with these Bey stains. They are some of the most delusional motherfuckers on the PLANET. Fuck, ALL these new girls' and boys' stans are ridiculous as fuck. From Bey's to Katy's, From Gaga's to Rihanna's.

THEY HAVE LOST THEIR EVER-LOVIN' MIND

You're doing way too much. :mellow: What i said didn't deserve a novel boo. :mellow:

I can't with these Bey stains. They are some of the most delusional motherfuckers on the PLANET. Fuck, ALL these new girls' and boys' stans are ridiculous as fuck. From Bey's to Katy's, From Gaga's to Rihanna's.

THEY HAVE LOST THEIR EVER-LOVIN' MIND

WELCOME TO JJ.COM :wub: U HAVE TO JUST IGNORE THEM OR IT WILL DRIVE U CRAZY

How am I delusional? :mellow:

So, you're saying, when an artist is at the top of their game(like all the ladies i mentioned), they don't get hated on/criticized for every little move they make ?

Only beyonce, i swear.... :lmao:

^This is delusional. :mellow:

I still don't get it,and it's actually annoying as hell, if you like her why are you here for one? and for two why are Beyonce stans determine as all hell to convince none fans to bow? That sounds like sum cult like shit to me :umm:

You're doing way too much. :mellow: What i said didn't deserve a novel boo. :mellow:

That wasn't solely for you, boo. That was for EVERY new girl/boy stan who dares to put their fave on the same level as true megastars. I am SICK of that shit. Music is fucking dead right now, and their stans are proof of it.

WELCOME TO JJ.COM :wub: U HAVE TO JUST IGNORE THEM OR IT WILL DRIVE U CRAZY

Thank you? :asham:

I'm just saying. It gets beyond annoying. If I'm 17 and I can see this shit, why the hell can't people older than me do that? It hurts more from them than my own generation -_-. I never dreamt I'd be alive to see a day where music is slowly dying. It really discourages me about what I wanna do, myself.

I still don't get it,and it's actually annoying as hell, if you like her why are you here for one? and for two why are Beyonce stans determine as all hell to convince none fans to bow? That sounds like sum cult like shit to me :umm:

You can't like to multiple artists Jbailey? :blink: You don't have faves outside of Janet?

I'm NOT convinced at all for ANYONE to bow to Beyonce nor have i EVER said they had to bow. I just made a simple statement and now everyone's on my ass. But that's ok. B)

Illuminati :whistle:

:lmao:

MEGAstar?? Sweetie, SHE ISN'T EVEN CLOSE to being on Mike and Janet's levels. THEY are megastars. Megastardom doesn't come from ONE good album and 3 candy albums. It doesn't come from shaking your ass in a mini-skirt and lingerie, it doesn't come from over the top vocals, it doesn't come from ONE OR TWO records broken, it doesn't come from senseless theatrics, IT COMES FROM RAW, NATURAL, GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED, UNDISPUTED TALENT. YEARS of experience in the game as a MINIMUM of two decades, CLASSIC album after classic album with 4 as a minimum, unmatchable skills, broken MULTIPLE RECORDS, significant contributions to the industry AS A WHOLE. Just..boo. Bye. You don't EVEN know. Michael, Janet, Prince, Stevie, Luther, Madonna, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, barbra Streisand, Celine Dion, Guns N' Roses, THOSE ARE FUCKING MEGASTARS. YOU CAN SIT YOUR ASS DOWN.

Done-da-da :thumbup: +1 Im like if you have to say I wanna be an an Icon, you fucking up. :filenails:

That wasn't solely for you, boo. That was for EVERY new girl/boy stan who dares to put their fave on the same level as true megastars. I am SICK of that shit. Music is fucking dead right now, and their stans are proof of it.

They are just plain delusional if not fanatical, I mean they extra as all fucking get out. SATADOWN. Hell :filenails:

That's a problem too, the more they try to shove her in our face the more turned off by Beyonce we get, it makes me not wanna bother, I gave her new album a listen, some songs were good, but it wasn't a classic, nor memorable either.

DING DING

LIKE FUCK HER STATS...

I liked beyonce when she first went solo almost loved her... but then during the B day era her fans got a little too out of pocket with the whole Janet vs Beyonce thing. People don't influence who I like but her music just doesn't scream classic.... and her fans act as if every song she has is a classic mega hit.... Beyonce to me is just a glorified Vegas performer. If the Superbowl thing didn't happen... and the second tier divas didn't get lazy (brandy, mya, amerie, monica, etc) we wouldn't have to deal with this overbearing bitch.

You can't like to multiple artists Jbailey? :blink: You don't have faves outside of Janet?

I'm NOT convinced at all for ANYONE to bow to Beyonce nor have i EVER said they had to bow. I just made a simple statement and now everyone's on my ass. But that's ok. B)

I don't stan for anyone outside Janet, I like a lot of artists, some more than others, but I will not sit on a Janet board spending 90% of my time stanning for a lessor...no sir I can't I won't I wouldn't I shouldn't :mellow: Its not a good look it's messy

Archived