When all the Greats have given their approval, why do people still hate on Beyonce?

Kim

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait...so Beyonce IS flopping, but Kelly isn't? :unsure: But......nvm. Forget it. :crazy:

Um no not nevermind, when you swear yo girl is doing the most and she's not that's flopping, when you call someone else a non-muthafucking factor and she has a top 5 album, that shit don't add up is all the fuck im saying.

Um no not nevermind, when you swear yo girl is doing the most and she's not that's flopping, when you call someone else a non-muthafucking factor and she has a top 5 album, that shit don't add up is all the fuck im saying.

But isn't that what's happening with Kelly? :wacko::blink:

And B has a top 5 album as well, and you have been basically saying she's a non factor.....soooooo!?!?! :unsure:

Kelly's a non-factor when it comes to Bey.

Bey #1 album > Kelly's top 5 album

Bey's album sales > Kelly's album sales

Kelly has 4 flopped singles (that her supporters are now calling "test singles") compared to Bey's 1.

Bey never had to have another artist kick off her performances for an award show yet Kelly can't even open her own performances for the BET awards of all award shows.

...etc.

Now do you see why Kelly's a non-factor to Bey?

The OP asked about a question about Beyonce. People answered. I'm not seeing the problem here. >_<

Well yes i do actually but..... :filenails:

I see the problem too, but that's why we have moderators that delete shit move shit and basically keep this place from being messy. :filenails:

Ugh. :rolleyes::lmao:

^_^

henri u stan for Bee :unsure:

I'm not stanning for Bey :rolleyes:I'm not Austin :whistle:

if it would make you feel better I could put in a request for an official Beyonce section. The thread she has apparently wasn't enough. :filenails:

and when did it become the all about Beyonce section? Check that hot 100 them other lessors doing more. :filenails:

The section isn't all about Bey. There are way more topics than Bey on this side :filenails:

Kelly has 4 flopped singles (that her supporters are now calling "test singles") compared to Bey's 1.

Bey never had to have another artist kick off her performances for an award show yet Kelly can't even open her own performances for the BET awards of all award shows.

...etc.

I agree. They are hyping Kelly up for failure. She is doing better but not exactly slaying the market, and she still has to follow up on "Motivation" to be actually taken seriously.

Urban folks is trying to put her on Beyonce's level and she is not there. Is she even on Ciara's level? is "Motivation" even a hot 100 top 10?

...etc.

Im looking at it from the perspective that Kelly was expected to be nothing, no one out of DC was meant to become anything BUT Beyonce, the fact we still discussing Kelly says something, I wasn't expecting Kelly to have huge numbers, or even a truck load of hits, BUT to still be in the game at any level means something. Now as for Beyonce sure her numbers are bigger, but the concern with her is the expectation is more, Ima need a hit off this album for her to get all that praise.

I agree. They are hyping Kelly up for failure. She is doing better but not exactly slaying the market, and she still has to follow up on "Motivation" to be actually taken seriously.

Urban folks is trying to put her on Beyonce's level and she is not there. Is she even on Ciara's level? is "Motivation" even a hot 100 top 10?

No...Ciara's sold more and has more hits than Kelly. This is Kelly's Fantasy Ride.

Nope...#17. Bey's "Best Thing I Never Had" is #16 now :shifty:

Im looking at it from the perspective that Kelly was expected to be nothing, no one out of DC was meant to become anything BUT Beyonce, the fact we still discussing Kelly says something, I wasn't expecting Kelly to have huge numbers, or even a truck load of hits, BUT to still be in the game at any level means something. Now as for Beyonce sure her numbers are bigger, but the concern with her is the expectation is more, Ima need a hit off this album for her to get all that praise.

And you're wrong. The label knew and supported Kelly whereas they wanted Bey to redo her first solo album.

can we get to them? I would like to move on from Beyonce...so yea you right let's explore other topics.

No one's forcing you to view the Bey threads :blink:

OOOOp. :whistle:

Archived