HDD predictions are in...

RedSimba

I'm paying homage hee20hee-vi.gif

:lol:

My facts are substantiated truths! :excited:

Yep :blush:

Do you prefer "moved?" :unsure: A spelling mistake is a spelling mistake...both were just as obvious as the other. :rolleyes:

My links simply say she left Atlantic. Nothing about being released or dropped...and every article you will find on the subject (from what I've seen) references Billboard as it's source. Also, you can see she had plans to release music soon, which obviously didn't pan out. I think that's where the "various other issues" I brought up later come in at...I'll have to look it up to be sure.

Nope, sill bullshit, and still irrelevant. Oh, and VIBE just listed her as one of the ten most disappointing rappers of 2010. :blush:

You're right, I can't find a credible link to say she was dropped so I won't argue it any further. However, I will comment on those "various other issues"... which basically equal squat. "Bitch if you ain't shittin' then get off the pot". And so forth.

Nicki is a flop with a horrible cd.... just cuz it sold well in the first week doesn't translate into automatic success I bet we will see a big drop in next week numbers... All I heard was bad reviews.

Taste is subjective. Success is not.

All I know is this:

As far as numbers are concerned...I'm really not bothered by it.

Aside from Mike and Janet, my favorite artists are Kelis & Pharrell/N.E.R.D.

They don't "sell"...but the QUALITY of their albums are PHENOMENAL! I'm much more fixated on the quality (of the project) than the quantity (that the project sells)

The issue with the whole Kim vs. Nicki saga for me is:

Kim is a much more quality MC. I'm not going to completely dismiss Nicki, I think she's talented, but I'm going to give her a few more years in the game to show me that she has talent COMPARABLE to Kim's...because at the moment, her "Pink Friday" project, and the numerous features she's done (save for a few) are, being very frank here, NOT ON KIM's LEVEL.

I don't think Kim will sell as much as Nicki. Especially debuting on any week that Black Friday doesn't fall on. But just based on pure talent and artistry, she damn sure is still relevant. Any Hip Hop/Rap purist that doesn't agree is really just hating...or they're 100% Team Nicki, and want Kim to go away.

I mean sure, my response doesn't disprove VIBE's article, but, he's really gonna call my post a hominem attack? :lol: okay dude.

No I'm not taking either side cus I don't know shit about these things, but I know Austin likes to argue :sigh:

and get it... when she puts the popcorn on the stove in scream? :shifty:

Yes it is. It is because I said it is. Sit down. Shut up. And accept what I said as fact.

No. No thank you bruh. You don't know what you're talking about, and you obviously don't know who you're talking to :D I don't ever get into arguments that I can't win. I never lose. So wave that white flag and give up...before this gets messy, nukka :dance:

Yes it is. It is because I said it is. Sit down. Shut up. And accept what I said as fact.

No. No thank you bruh. You don't know what you're talking about, and you obviously don't know who you're talking to :D I don't ever get into arguments that I can't win. I never lose. So wave that white flag and give up...before this gets messy, nukka :dance:

j81oxx.gif

You lost before you even started. That comment was an ad hominem attack. Additionally, you THOUGHT I was talking about you attacking TE, which I wasn't referring to. So you failed before the argument even started.

Two fails in one thread, how do you feel?

gb_interview.jpg

You lost before you even started. That comment was an ad hominem attack. Additionally, you THOUGHT I was talking about you attacking TE, which I wasn't referring to. So you failed before the argument even started.

Two fails in one thread, how do you feel?

gb_interview.jpg

what were you referring to :rolleyes: