The Official VMAs Awards Show Thread

Reyna ♔

She spent her speech time playing chicken on stage with Gaga. Not to mention, Gaga with her antics, took to long to get the tribute started in the first place. MTV had a schedule to keep.

ummmmmm...Gaga figures she is in control. Her head is big as I don't know what and she feels she'll do as she pleases. Bottom line, her music isn't that good anymore. :filenails:

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Beyonce's vocals were pre-recorded....

They were pre-recorded alright. ON HER ALBUM!

Bitch walked out there and pressed play. :filenails:

And I'm not mad at her. She still gave a great performance and a great show. The pregnancy reveal will go down in VMA history. But her fans need to realize that their precious queen does indeed lip.

Overall it was a good show. Lady Gaga's Madonna antics become more obvious by the second. Madonna has done the 'Italian man' already. Nothing great or orginal about it, and her drunken antics. Even Britney let her know she had 'done that before'. Her performance was fiyah. She sounded great, but she cannot be called the best performer of the night.

Adele is boring. Great vocals though. Adele really should have included that first single in her performance.

The best vocal of the night was easily Beyonce'. She was phenomenal. This performance proved that this chick has raised a level above her peers as an artist. It was simply a great performance and the baby announcement is sure to have the media talking. Pitbull was actually really good. Ne-yo is the best of the Michael Jackson clones especially vocally. Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj especially were doing too much with their outfits. Thats why I am glad Gaga went drag since all the other girls would be going Gaga apparently. Nicki Minaj is seeing her stock rise by the second. The second best vocal of the night was Bruno Mars. Amazing performance.

Chris Brown is going to eventually have to prove his artistry to be taken seriously. We know he is a great dancer but even a pre recorded vocal would have made that performance hott. It was no different to me than the Britney tribute. Are you a dancer or musical performer Chris Brown?

The Amy Winehouse tribute should have been way hotter. They should have had Ghostface Killa come out for their joint, and drunk Gaga do rehab. :shifty: And speaking of Gaga, can somebody tell this babe that its not all about her? That was Britney's moment, and here she was trying to garner all the attention.

Kanye West and Jay Z were hott, Lil Wayne might have been a tad hotter...Overall really good show.

PS...When will we stop pretending Bieber is where its at? There is no way he should have won best male from Eminem and especially Cee-lo.

Best Performances...

1. Beyonce'

2. Lady Gaga

3. Bruno Mars

4. Chris Brown

5. Pit Bull

6. Lil Wayne

7. Jay Z Kanye

8. Adele

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

So speakth he who is I...

And this is where I stopped reading.

This was the most boring show they've had in years. It was CLEARLY missing some "wow" moments.

She was the main one..she knew what she was doing since all the hype was surrounded with Gaga and Britney.

She looked refreshing. Katy Perry and Minaj was trying to be Gaga, and Gaga shocked all them by going in drag. They ended up looking stupid, and Britney and Beyonce looked like glamzons... :clapping::clapping::clapping:

She looked refreshing. Katy Perry and Minaj was trying to be Gaga, and Gaga shocked all them by going in drag. They ended up looking stupid, and Britney and Beyonce looked like glamzons... :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Katy and Nicki were being katy and Nicki. They've been dressing like that for a while. it has nothing to do with Lady Caca. As a matter of fact, her drag show was the biggest disater of the night.

No, she looked great on the red carpet. It was revealing her baby bump after performing that was a bit weird. Gaga did shock them by doing drag, but she looked a fool..

Archived