The Official VMAs Awards Show Thread

Reyna ♔

They were pre-recorded alright. ON HER ALBUM!

Bitch walked out there and pressed play. :filenails:

And I'm not mad at her. She still gave a great performance and a great show. The pregnancy reveal will go down in VMA history. But her fans need to realize that their precious queen does indeed lip.

you stupid :lol:

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy shut that shit up and post it in the damn VMA thread. I'm not here for your occasional Beyonce stanning :rolleyes:

I don't know why Multiple threads don't get combined. Let's say for example, I already have a Jersey Shore thread but then someone makes a Jersey Shore: Season 4 thread and its allowed to stay which I find stupid of the person who posted it when they know there's already a thread on it but uses it to get themselves a popular thread. So what should I do?...make another Jersey Shore thread that says Season 5 when there's already an Official thread for the show period?

I don't know why Multiple threads don't get combined. Let's say for example, I already have a Jersey Shore thread but then someone makes a Jersey Shore: Season 4 thread and its allowed to stay which I find stupid of the person who posted it when they know there's already a thread on it but uses it to get themselves a popular thread. So what should I do?...make another Jersey Shore thread that says Season 5 when there's already an Official thread for the show period?

I'd merge it now but I'm on my iPhone lol

I'm happy for them too... Now she will finally sit her pressed ass down... cuz once that comes its over... She hopefully won't be interested in music that much anymore.

:lmao: idk about that cuss she has to shoot a movie "a star is born" right after she gets back in shape and poops out the crumb snatcher :lmao:

:lmao: idk about that cuss she has to shoot a movie "a star is born" right after she gets back in shape and poops out the crumb snatcher :lmao:

She won't be able to loose the weight this time look at her mother that barrel shape bitch didn't recover :shifty: ... I was so happy DESTINY FULFILLED!

Whats up with gaga I'm done with her... I might have to start bashing the shit out of her on here.

She won't be able to loose the weight this time look at her mother that barrel shape bitch didn't recover :shifty: ... I was so happy DESTINY FULFILLED!

Whats up with gaga I'm done with her... I might have to start bashing the shit out of her on here.

:lmao: :lmao: we should do a prediction of how much weight she will gain

gaga i have no idea she done went butch trying to channel old madge :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: we should do a prediction of how much weight she will gain

gaga i have no idea she done went butch trying to channel old madge :lmao:

Is gaga gay? I'm tired of this bitch talking about gay rights all the time I'm like OK BITCH WE GET IT.... Her performance was a big let down and she was doing way too much.... Nicki and that horrible outfit... I will probably never watch the vma again :mellow:

Beyonce will gain 75 pounds :mellow:

Is gaga gay? I'm tired of this bitch talking about gay rights all the time I'm like OK BITCH WE GET IT.... Her performance was a big let down and she was doing way too much.... Nicki and that horrible outfit... I will probably never watch the vma again :mellow:

Beyonce will gain 75 pounds :mellow:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i was gonna say 50

Beyonce Pregnant: 'A Star Is Born' Delayed By Clint Eastwood

Beyonce's pregnancy, announced Sunday night at the MTV Video Music Awards, may push back shooting on her next film. The irony? She's due to star in a remake of the film, "A Star Is Born."

In January, the Golden Globe-nominee was cast in Clint Eastwood's telling of the story of a young singer who falls in love with a spiraling, fading rock star. Filming on the pic according to Deadline, was due to begin in February. That won't happen, the site reports, quoting an insider's relaying that Eastwood has agreed to delay rolling until the baby is delivered and the singer is back to full strength.

The film still does not have a leading man, as Eastwood's "J. Edgar" star Leonardo DiCaprio declined to take on the role of the alcoholic musician.

:lmao:

This will be the fourth version of the film; previously, versions were produced starring Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson 1976, Judy Garland and James Mason in 1954 and Janet Gaynor and Fredric March in 1937.

For more, click over to Deadline.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i was gonna say 50

Beyonce Pregnant: 'A Star Is Born' Delayed By Clint Eastwood

Beyonce's pregnancy, announced Sunday night at the MTV Video Music Awards, may push back shooting on her next film. The irony? She's due to star in a remake of the film, "A Star Is Born."

In January, the Golden Globe-nominee was cast in Clint Eastwood's telling of the story of a young singer who falls in love with a spiraling, fading rock star. Filming on the pic according to Deadline, was due to begin in February. That won't happen, the site reports, quoting an insider's relaying that Eastwood has agreed to delay rolling until the baby is delivered and the singer is back to full strength.

The film still does not have a leading man, as Eastwood's "J. Edgar" star Leonardo DiCaprio declined to take on the role of the alcoholic musician.

:lmao:

This will be the fourth version of the film; previously, versions were produced starring Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson 1976, Judy Garland and James Mason in 1954 and Janet Gaynor and Fredric March in 1937.

For more, click over to Deadline.

Tyrese would be a great male lead in that role. He can sing and act. Plus I though he and Bey had good chemestry in the "Telephone" video. Usher is a plausible actor as well, but i can't see him and Bey having crazy chemistry.

Usher isn't an actor.. And for the most part.. Neither is Beyonce

I said plausible, I didn't say great. At the end of the day we're all assuming Clint is going to pull it all together. They've been trying to do a version of "ASIB" with a black cast since the 90s. Originally they wanted will smith and Lauryn hill. Then lauryn went crazy, so they went with will and J-lo, but that never materialized. To be honest, Jennifer Hudson and Jamie Fox would be a better fit.

I said plausible, I didn't say great. At the end of the day we're all assuming Clint is going to pull it all together. They've been trying to do a version of "ASIB" with a black cast since the 90s. Originally they wanted will smith and Lauryn hill. Then lauryn went crazy, so they went with will and J-lo, but that never materialized. To be honest, Jennifer Hudson and Jamie Fox would be a better fit.

OH so an all black cast huh? Alright Clint for Affirmative Action. :cheers:

:clapping: :clapping:

Those FOUR key changes, THREE B5s, and that Bb5 at the end >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOBODY is touching those vocals tonight! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

She SLAYED it....while pregnant. :sigh: The bitch can't be stopped.

GODGa bout to SLAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

Gurl kaboom! Mrs. Gag did TOOOOOOO MUCH! Way too much. Her monologue went on for like 50 mins. Bitch we get it...damn....ugh. And "historical"...MTV....really? GURL BYE. It was cute at best.

Archived