The Official VMAs Awards Show Thread

Reyna ♔

I said plausible, I didn't say great. At the end of the day we're all assuming Clint is going to pull it all together. They've been trying to do a version of "ASIB" with a black cast since the 90s. Originally they wanted will smith and Lauryn hill. Then lauryn went crazy, so they went with will and J-lo, but that never materialized. To be honest, Jennifer Hudson and Jamie Fox would be a better fit.

Didn't we see that movie before? Please no.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why Multiple threads don't get combined. Let's say for example, I already have a Jersey Shore thread but then someone makes a Jersey Shore: Season 4 thread and its allowed to stay which I find stupid of the person who posted it when they know there's already a thread on it but uses it to get themselves a popular thread. So what should I do?...make another Jersey Shore thread that says Season 5 when there's already an Official thread for the show period?

Because we don't want to use yours :umm:

PREACH IT, BABY

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

dont listen to these morons

they act like they run the place, and that they're the shit

Why don't you try forming an opinion of your own instead of latching onto one of "these morons" every day.

Btw, notice the thread has been merged? :thumbup:

Boy shut that shit up and post it in the damn VMA thread. I'm not here for your occasional Beyonce stanning :rolleyes:

*chokes*

I thought I declared and cried out the words, "I DON'T WANT MY THREADS COMBINED WITH THESE LESSOR BEINGS THREADS?" :angry::angry::angry:

Welp. :asham:

Archived