Little dicks

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um are you Negroes trying to pretend that you are all swinging 8 plus inches? Bitches please.... :rolleyes:

And most guys that haven't had their arses stretched from here to hong kong wouldn't want much over 8.

I'm happy with any size because it's the person I find sexy - not the dick. And there is nothing more unsexy than a black man who defines himself by the size of his dick.

And the average size of penises are about 6 inches with the black average being a small amount above that, so anyone who is under 8 inches not being able to top would leave a huge number of bottoms without any play.

I won't even check who gave you points on this, probably small dick bottoms bitches .....ya'll should start a club or sumthin, MOST dudes want a big pickle if not just to look at, size does matter...sorry :filenails: as a matter of fact we outta have a pole because Im ready to pop you a neg for them bitches co-signing off on that shit, I don't give a fuck bottom top whatever let Brad Pitt or Omari Hardwick pull out less than 5 inches and see how a real bottom bitch feels, or don't >_<

I won't even check who gave you points on this, probably small dick bottoms bitches .....ya'll should start a club or sumthin, MOST dudes want a big pickle if not just to look at, size does matter...sorry :filenails: as a matter of fact we outta have a pole because Im ready to pop you a neg for them bitches co-signing off on that shit, I don't give a fuck bottom top whatever let Brad Pitt or Omari Hardwick pull out less than 5 inches and see how a real bottom bitch feels, or don't >_<

:shifty:

I feel if you under 8 inches you should be a bottom >_<

Thinking like that is why bottoms out number tops 3 to 1. :mellow:

And 8 inchers are rare. The average size penis is 5 to 6 inches so you as someone who is "vers" are going to find a lot more bottoms than tops.

Thinking like that is why bottoms out number tops 3 to 1. :mellow:

And 8 inchers are rare. The average size penis is 5 to 6 inches so you as someone who is "vers" are going to find a lot more bottoms than tops.

Well I'm 10 and my hubby is around 9 so we good :thumbup:

I'm glad I don't have a small dick because being 6'5 with a lil dick would look strange... :lmao:

Side note just because you like big dicks doesn't mean your hole is blown out... Me personally I know I'm tight and I like to suck on bigger dicks because it turns me on more... I like to look at them and play with them.. I can't get turned on sucking some lil 5 inch fragile dick... :&

:lmao:

Well they should..I still cant get use to GIANT muthfukaz bending over. :umm:

:ph34r: Me either..

This dude I talked to(but never met) said that if you're shorter than him(he was 6'5") then you should be a bottom..but something tells me that he was either a bottom or versatile.. :rolleyes:

Well I'm 10 and my hubby is around 9 so we good :thumbup:

I'm glad I don't have a small dick because being 6'5 with a lil dick would look strange... :lmao:

Side note just because you like big dicks doesn't mean your hole is blown out... Me personally I know I'm tight and I like to suck on bigger dicks because it turns me on more... I like to look at them and play with them.. I can't get turned on sucking some lil 5 inch fragile dick... :&

6.5 with a 10 inch dick

Thats just heaven

LOL well I do know some tall strict bottoms... I don't get that... however I can't knock them... I like dick myself but I need ass in my life also... :cheers:

Well with ten inches of dick, it betta get used.. :rolleyes:

Lawdy ...... i've been on a drought lately. I did not have my share of summer fun unfortunatly...... well one dude lol

That's why I'm saving myself for marriage.. :coffee:-_-

Archived