Little dicks

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes.... As a woman how could you honestly look them in the face afterward and not laugh?

I do laugh half the time. It's fun toppin' a guy sometimes. I love control, but I am vers myself so I like to be controlled, too. But that has yet to happen. No guy has been that commanding yet that I could honestly take seriously as being able to make me obey him.

No that shit is sexy a big dick bottom... I know someone who can't date a bottom with a little dick. :excited:

oh I have saw some sexy bottoms wit big dicks and I like lollipops so little dicks in my neck of the woods pretty much gets you a bad rep, I know at least two dudes their dicks disappear in one hand while they jerk off it's fucking pathetic, and I laugh my ass off too :excited:

I do laugh half the time. It's fun toppin' a guy sometimes. I love control, but I am vers myself so I like to be controlled, too. But that has yet to happen. No guy has been that commanding yet that I could honestly take seriously as being able to make me obey him.

Oh ok so you were naturally born a woman right no tranny tease right? Not being shady just never heard of a woman actually being aroused by fucking a guy up the ass. Sounds like you need a prison dude to beat that pussy up :asham:

Oh ok so you were naturally born a woman right no tranny tease right? Not being shady just never heard of a woman actually being aroused by fucking a guy up the ass. Sounds like you need a prison dude to beat that pussy up :asham:

:lol: Yes, born woman. Happy to be a woman. Will always be a woman. I just have a strong masculine half that loves control even if it's over a man. That could be what I need, or just a super freak. I do need some kind of man to really handle this at some point in my life. Hell, I wanna be made to serve and obey someone. *glances over at Nemmy* :shifty:

Um are you Negroes trying to pretend that you are all swinging 8 plus inches? Bitches please.... :rolleyes:

And most guys that haven't had their arses stretched from here to hong kong wouldn't want much over 8.

I'm happy with any size because it's the person I find sexy - not the dick. And there is nothing more unsexy than a black man who defines himself by the size of his dick.

And the average size of penises are about 6 inches with the black average being a small amount above that, so anyone who is under 8 inches not being able to top would leave a huge number of bottoms without any play.

Um are you Negroes trying to pretend that you are all swinging 8 plus inches? Bitches please.... :rolleyes:

And most guys that haven't had their arses stretched from here to hong kong wouldn't want much over 8.

I'm happy with any size because it's the person I find sexy - not the dick. And there is nothing more unsexy than a black man who defines himself by the size of his dick.

And the average size of penises are about 6 inches with the black average being a small amount above that, so anyone who is under 8 inches not being able to top would leave a huge number of bottoms without any play.

:clapping:

I've always wondered if guys were serious when they say they love being fucked by an 8+ inch cock. I know I wouldn't. :mellow:

Archived