Little dicks

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you!

People are really up in here exaggerating. I'm not saying big dicks don't exist, but they aint in abundance.

Most people (even black people lol) fall between the 5 and 7 range anything outside that gets rarer and rarer the further away you get lol

Most people (even black people lol) fall between the 5 and 7 range anything outside that gets rarer and rarer the further away you get lol

You seem to be REALLY bothered that black men are known to be BIG DICK MANDINGO'S :lol: You act as if we know dont know that ALL black men are not packing. You cant seem to get away from that topic... anytime dick is mentioned. Why does the myth bother you soooo much? :lmao:

You seem to be REALLY bothered that black men are known to be BIG DICK MANDINGO'S :lol: You act as if we know dont know that ALL black men are not packing. You cant seem to get away from that topic... anytime dick is mentioned. Why does the myth bother you soooo much? :lmao:

It doesn't bother me, it's just not true :coffee:

I've seen a few black dicks and I'm yet to see that huge 10 incher that you all claim to have or be riding :filenails:

Archived