Reunion Update 9/6/11

SloLove

I found the hotel for you guys...so the rest is up to you all to decide on dates and to book your flights and hotel....I went personally to look at the hotel and its nice for what you guys want to pay... its on the beach has restaurants, and a shuttle to and from miami airport if thats where you plan on flying into...check out the website below...the room they took me to view was the 2 bed classic comfort and they said that was a $98 rate...im sure the sooner you book the better...you have my number if you have any questions

http://www.catalinasouthbeach.com/index.html

Thanks Will +1 :thumbup:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will go for sure if my two friends going so I can spit on them. :thumbup: Don't worry will I won't do anything bad in your apartment... however I can't guarantee anything outside of your apartment. <_<

neither one of them coming but you got time to make new friends >_< matter fact one of your friends has been MIA all summer :filenails:

why is it called a reunion again? :unsure:

i'd attend if i didn't have a car payment :asham:

with just a lil effort and planning putting away money until that time you can come, the thing is at my age I know how to get shit done, the only way is to take small steps, check out the hotel prices, figure out your costs for the weekend, how much flight is, can you save on a flight+hotel deal? Problem is you have kids that want to do shit but don't even try planning, I do not think this group is like that though.

I will go for sure if my two friends going so I can spit on them. :thumbup: Don't worry will I won't do anything bad in your apartment... however I can't guarantee anything outside of your apartment. <_<

Me you nd nuk gotta have a drink or 2 lol

with just a lil effort and planning putting away money until that time you can come, the thing is at my age I know how to get shit done, the only way is to take small steps, check out the hotel prices, figure out your costs for the weekend, how much flight is, can you save on a flight+hotel deal? Problem is you have kids that want to do shit but don't even try planning, I do not think this group is like that though.

I'll pass

I have kids :umm: no Norman doesn't do kitty

Archived