Adele's 'Someone Like You' Soars To No. 1 On Hot 100

RedSimba

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I remember you girls were all raving about make me like it was the second coming of all for you - it was only Norman and myself that kept it real a d said the song was dated and hookless :coffee:

Damn you spoke the truth

with that said i like make me sometimes lol..well iguess when you in a janet music drought anything sounds good

Tell me what the hook is and I'll believe you :)

Well you said the hook is the catchy part of a song hence why my original unsure question still stands. It's a crap MJ rip off but it's a hook nonetheless. Just not one you like :filenails:. But then we know all about you and your 'facts' :whistle::P .

Well you said the hook is the catchy part of a song hence why my original unsure question still stands. It's a crap MJ rip off but it's a hook nonetheless. Just not one you like :filenails:. But then we know all about you and your 'facts' :whistle::P .

Well honey it looks like the rest of the world couldn't find the hook either :coffee:

From what I remember you girls were all raving about make me like it was the second coming of all for you - it was only Norman and myself that kept it real a d said the song was dated and hookless :coffee:

I'd like to know when I ever raved about that song. :umm:

Archived