Adele's 'Someone Like You' Soars To No. 1 On Hot 100

RedSimba

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Janet too :umm: the last thing she needs is to buy a 16 year olds songs

Maybe Selena Gomez could use ure music

I'm not writing shit for teens to use. It's beyond an insult to even equate what I do to that SG shit. I'm not even 16 you idiot. Henri, can you speak on this?

I will not have you coming for my fanhood hotass! I love Janet and her music. I'm trying to give twistedvelvet some perspective because he thinks that Janet is going to comeback bigger that ever and she has been a victim of the industry with no part to play.

I will not have you coming for my fanhood hotass! I love Janet and her music. I'm trying to give twistedvelvet some perspective because he thinks that Janet is going to comeback bigger that ever and she has been a victim of the industry with no part to play.

:rolleyes: I understand your motive but yall should know by now that TwistedVelvet is a hardcore stan that is blinded by Janhova's light.. :whistle::asham:

:lmao: Are there moose everywhere in Alaska? I would just have to do the indoor thing then..I couldn't.. :lmao::lmao:

In the area I was in they were regardless of the season. It's so scary during the winter season since it's mainly dark outside for the most part. I got off work one morning and walked into a sign because I was busy texting instead of paying attention. I swear I almost shitted my uniform, because I initially thought I bumped into a moose. :ph34r:

:asham: I got the touch, but I never use it to workout. I can't listen to music and workout/run since the one time I did Janet came on and I started breaking out into the choreography. -_-

It needs to correct itself like now. -_-

I always do that with Miss You Much. :lmao: I be on the treadmill and that song comes on, and then the chorus starts and lawd... I have to fight the urge to extend my arms. :asham:

In the area I was in they were regardless of the season. It's so scary during the winter season since it's mainly dark outside for the most part. I got off work one morning and walked into a sign because I was busy texting instead of paying attention. I swear I almost shitted my uniform, because I initially thought I bumped into a moose. :ph34r:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I take it Moose aren't to be fucked with.. :lmao:

I always do that with Miss You Much. :lmao: I be on the treadmill and that song comes on, and then the chorus starts and lawd... I have to fight the urge to extend my arms. :asham:

:lmao: Janet was shufflin' way before LMFAO started. -_-

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I take it Moose aren't to be fucked with.. :lmao:

Just don't bother a baby moose. The females will fuck you up if you do. -_- I always found it funny that everyone were scared of moose but weren't moved by the local "gangs" up there. :asham:

LMAO i hate getting caught dancing too.. Gotta be quick on my feet with an instant stretch

They all know I dance in secret but it just bugs me cos I hate people seeing me dance :lol:. Especially as I have no rhythm.

Archived