Adele's 'Someone Like You' Soars To No. 1 On Hot 100

RedSimba

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends what you define as a slut :coffee: it's not my fault if people try it on with me and I can't escape :)

you were a victim, of the French no less, I understand Paul, the shame of it all, wanting to only stay inside your home, feeling as if it was your fault so you don't report it, if only you weren't so sexy if only you could just be in public and not garner attention. :whistle:

no.. she's in the adult mainstream with the 18-30 year olds listening in as well

Janet (and GrandMadonna) needs to focus less on the Rihanna-Justin Beaver fans.. and more on the 40 and up without going too Jill Scott.. cuz then they'll flop

people like deep music.. and vocalists.. so GrandMadonna is screwed on one.. but Janet has the capacity to do both

:lmao:

Wtf. U mean the sell out multiple date global tour that is set to gross more than madonnas 'drowned world' tour.

Yes. :filenails: You have got to be kidding me. How many dates has Janet done compared to Madonna? Janet is working 10x as hard to gross what Madonna did during that tour.

Funny. I think this is the first time that Twisted hasn't given it's rebuttal of delusion in a discussion. :coffee:

I hurts me that so many of u have little faith. U have nooo idea what's about to come and you CLEARLY don't know Janet at all. U think janets made bad decisions and that she's lazy. Ur wrong. Janet has faced the biggest blacklisting in modern history. Her career suffered for that. U cant make bad decisions when there are no opportunities to make decisions on.

But Janet has it back, clearly u haven't paid attention but Janet has spent the last 2 years in the spotlight, month after month without even a new album. She IS coming back with an 'all for you' sized impact single and album. Some of u are gonna be in for a shock. She's gonna do it out of nowhere, and ull gonna be wondering what just happened. F pitbull, good song that it is, Janet just did it for fun cause she knows she's too good for that.

I hurts me that so many of u have little faith. U have nooo idea what's about to come and you CLEARLY don't know Janet at all. U think janets made bad decisions and that she's lazy. Ur wrong. Janet has faced the biggest blacklisting in modern history. Her career suffered for that. U cant make bad decisions when there are no opportunities to make decisions on.

But Janet has it back, clearly u haven't paid attention but Janet has spent the last 2 years in the spotlight, month after month without even a new album. She IS coming back with an 'all for you' sized impact single and album. Some of u are gonna be in for a shock. She's gonna do it out of nowhere, and ull gonna be wondering what just happened. F pitbull, good song that it is, Janet just did it for fun cause she knows she's too good for that.

i love your enthusiasm for you sake i really hope she comes as hard as you believe she will

qqrc40.jpg

TV, mind if I send you a PM? I wanna show you what I've been working on for Jan since Discipline

There's enthusiasm and then there's stanning. There isn't one member on this board who doesn't want Janet's next project to be a huge success, but the beauty of this place is that you don't have to pretend the current state of her career is something that it's not. And it's stupid for anyone to lecture us on appreciating an era that HASN'T HAPPENED YET.

F pitbull, good song that it is, Janet just did it for fun cause she knows she's too good for that.

How can you say she's too good for it when 1) it sounded different from what she's done before, and 2) it had the critics over Billboard loving it and wondering how the other songs she was in the studio sounded? "HBL" could have easily been a hit for her (I know damn well it would have charted higher than "FeedWackBack").

There's enthusiasm and then there's stanning. There isn't one member on this board who doesn't want Janet's next project to be a huge success, but the beauty of this place is that you don't have to pretend the current state of her career is something that it's not. And it's stupid for anyone to lecture us on appreciating an era that HASN'T HAPPENED YET.

+1

I remember way back on this forum we had what we called the "La La Janet Land" fans. Thats what this reminds me of. So out of touch with reality but sadly I guess thats what a "stan" is in most cases.

And there's stanning and then there's being straight delusional.

I see that Janet isn't where I, well all of us, would love for her to be. I just have the biggest feeling deep down that she will make this next project count for everything that has been lax in the past. I've even been working on music to give to her myself, which to some, would sound like reaching unfortunately. You can ask a few member here who have simply read through my lyrics and really liked the work I've done. I don't know. I just wanna revive that pre-Damita Jo Janet back with exceeding fervency it does kind of hamper my thinking. But that doesn't take away the anxiousness and desire for a moment.

Archived