Adele's 'Someone Like You' Soars To No. 1 On Hot 100

RedSimba

Don't even bother..some of these people have no faith and just keep complaining about shit that has been beaten to death for years now. She's not gonna sell like she used too, and some fans need to wake up and accept this. Her most hardcore fans will still support her and there are only a FEW here as evidenced throughout this thread and board.

I'm sure she'll outsell Discipline...hopefully 20 Y.O. too, but I don't care what kind of album she releases since I'm programmed to purchase it anyways regardless if I like it or not *points to the last studio album released* -_-

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure she'll outsell Discipline...hopefully 20 Y.O. too, but I don't care what kind of album she releases since I'm programmed to purchase it anyways regardless if I like it or not *points to the last studio album released* -_-

Everytime I post, a Janet song comes on my IPOD.. :whistle:>_<

Anyway, I'm not expecting a gazillion records sold upon release. I'm hoping the quality of music is up to par..she has gone thru some thangs in these last few years that should warrant some good music. I won't turn my back on her like others in the past have done.

Everytime I post, a Janet song comes on my IPOD.. :whistle:>_<

Anyway, I'm not expecting a gazillion records sold upon release. I'm hoping the quality of music is up to par..she has gone thru some thangs in these last few years that should warrant some good music. I won't turn my back on her like others in the past have done.

:lmao: Whenever I put my iPod/iTunes on shuffle, it plays the songs I never play (that's when I start deleting them).

<insert a cosigning gif/pic> I would give you a +1, but I've reached my limit for the day. :umm:-_-

:lmao: Whenever I put my iPod/iTunes on shuffle, it plays the songs I never play (that's when I start deleting them).

<insert a cosigning gif/pic> I would give you a +1, but I've reached my limit for the day. :umm:-_-

I always keep mine on shuffle..well since I have an IPOD shuffle.. :rolleyes:>_< It's all I need actually.. :asham:

Ch..stop giving unworthy people +1's.. :rolleyes:

I always keep mine on shuffle..well since I have an IPOD shuffle.. :rolleyes:>_< It's all I need actually.. :asham:

Ch..stop giving unworthy people +1's.. :rolleyes:

:lol: I couldn't deal with the iPod shuffle...I need to watch videos. -_- Plus sometimes the videos have extra instrumental parts I just like to listen to. -_-

:rolleyes: I didn't :rolleyes: It probably still count the 2 I gave yesterday and saying I'm at my limit. I mean I just logged on. :sigh:

:lol: I couldn't deal with the iPod shuffle...I need to watch videos. -_- Plus sometimes the videos have extra instrumental parts I just like to listen to. -_-

:rolleyes: I didn't :rolleyes: It probably still count the 2 I gave yesterday and saying I'm at my limit. I mean I just logged on. :sigh:

I love the shuffle because when I do workout or run( :unsure::shifty::sigh: ), it's just easier to manage. If I had alot of money, then I'll get something more high tech.. :lmao:

OOP! Well damn.. :lol:

This

I love the shuffle because when I do workout or run( :unsure::shifty::sigh: ), it's just easier to manage. If I had alot of money, then I'll get something more high tech.. :lmao:

OOP! Well damn.. :lol:

:asham: I got the touch, but I never use it to workout. I can't listen to music and workout/run since the one time I did Janet came on and I started breaking out into the choreography. -_-

It needs to correct itself like now. -_-

:asham: I got the touch, but I never use it to workout. I can't listen to music and workout/run since the one time I did Janet came on and I started breaking out into the choreography. -_-

It needs to correct itself like now. -_-

I'm the complete opposite..I don't have my IPOD, I won't workout.. :lmao: I need the music to motivate me..and fucking dead @ yall breaking into choreography.. :lmao: I do have to catch my self if my jam come on..especially "Rude Boy" or "What's My Name".. :ph34r: Something Marnee-like takes over muh body.. :ph34r:

I'm the complete opposite..I don't have my IPOD, I won't workout.. :lmao: I need the music to motivate me..and fucking dead @ yall breaking into choreography.. :lmao: I do have to catch my self if my jam come on..especially "Rude Boy" or "What's My Name".. :ph34r: Something Marnee-like takes over muh body.. :ph34r:

:excited: @ the Marnee reference :lmao: A lot of folks tell me they do it since it keeps their mind off the actual workout. The music just distract me period from wanting to workout. I will be outside running without my iPod and "become one with nature" :asham: I use to hate having to run indoors for PT tests like it was a hamster wheel. They would never tell us what lap we were on (I never kept count because we had to do like 12 laps for the test), so every single time I would stop because it felt like I was running forever, I would hear them tell the person that was right ahead of me that they were on their last lap, so I had to sprint the rest of the laps to get back on track. :umm:

:excited: @ the Marnee reference :lmao: A lot of folks tell me they do it since it keeps their mind off the actual workout. The music just distract me period from wanting to workout. I will be outside running without my iPod and "become one with nature" :asham: I use to hate having to run indoors for PT tests like it was a hamster wheel. They would never tell us what lap we were on (I never kept count because we had to do like 12 laps for the test), so every single time I would stop because it felt like I was running forever, I would hear them tell the person that was right ahead of me that they were on their last lap, so I had to sprint the rest of the laps to get back on track. :umm:

:lmao: Ch..I'm not here for yall National Geographic moments.. :rolleyes::filenails:

Now PT tests are the worse..I wish we could have used them for the run.. >_< And I absolutely hate the tracks where you have to run like 8-10 laps around..Ch..give me a track where I need to do two circles.. :sigh: I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore cuz I surely would fail it now.. :lmao:-_-

:lmao: Ch..I'm not here for yall National Geographic moments.. :rolleyes::filenails:

Now PT tests are the worse..I wish we could have used them for the run.. >_< And I absolutely hate the tracks where you have to run like 8-10 laps around..Ch..give me a track where I need to do two circles.. :sigh: I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore cuz I surely would fail it now.. :lmao:-_-

:lmao: Can't help it. :lmao:

Exactly. I use to love doing the run outside, because we had a trail where we just ran to a certain spot and back. The only thing I didn't like about it was that there was nothing preventing a moose from being out there. -_- I failed one :ph34r: I caught a cramp in my hamstring area and didn't want to strain it, so I limped off the track and they took me to the hospital.

Ya'll really give TwistedVelvet too much. :lol: If he wants to be overly excited about Janet's next project, and hope that Janet will be back on top of her game, then let him believe that. I almost in the same boat as him, although I don't expect her to return to her glory days, or anywhere near it. We should all be enthusiastic these days, but the last three projects have really taken a toll on some of you - as I've noticed - and you really don't expect much from Janet these days. She's made SOME good decisions in the past couple of years that's getting her back on the right track, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Twisted expects her to return to get glory the days... I'm on the same boat as you

:lmao: Can't help it. :lmao:

Exactly. I use to love doing the run outside, because we had a trail where we just ran to a certain spot and back. The only thing I didn't like about it was that there was nothing preventing a moose from being out there. -_- I failed one :ph34r: I caught a cramp in my hamstring area and didn't want to strain it, so I limped off the track and they took me to the hospital.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Damn Moose.. :lmao:

Archived