Chelsea Handler: "Angelina Jolie Is a C-nt!"

TwistedElegance™

Just in case you were wondering, Chelsea Handler is definitely Team Aniston!

During a standup performance in Newark, New Jersey on Friday, the barb-flinging First Lady of E! late-night placed her support — and her mouth — squarely behind pal Jennifer Aniston by taking aim at Aniston’s pouty-lipped love rival. Handler called Angie a variety of really (and we mean really) insulting names in front of a live audience.

How bad was it? Well, we’ll put it this way: The only one appropriate for a family website to repeat is “Homewrecker.”

“She’s a homewrecker, she is,” Handler, 35, said of Jolie, the common-law wife of Aniston’s ex Brad Pitt.

“She can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to,” says Handler, who is unimpressed by Angelina’s history of humanitarism. “I don’t fucking believe you. She gives interviews, ‘I don’t have a lot of female friends.’ Because you’re a fucking cunt,” Chelsea bellowed.

That’s why … you’re a female and you don’t have female friends — you’re a fucking bitch.”

Video of the mudslinging quickly made the rounds on the Interwebs this weekend, prompting Handler to nonchantly issue this Tweet on Sunday:

“I have been making fun of Angelina Jolie for years. Period.”

Jennifer has appeared on Chelsea’s E! talk show, Chelsea Lately, several times, most recently in August of this year.

“We were gonna go out on the town and you decided we were going to find men together.” the Marley & Me star joked at the time.

http://www.popcrunch.com/chelsea-handler-angelina-jolie-diss-shes-a-c-nt/

I saw this... not cool or funny. Chelsea Handler really isn't that funny, she's angry and that's her shtick so she really has no business calling anyone a bitch when that's her claim to fame (aside from being an alchy slut). I enjoy her, but [kim]stay in yo lane mama[/kim] :coffee:

isn't she the same bitch that sucked dick for years to get her muthafuckin show? a pigeon talking shit about a chicken, bitch you both birds...have a muthafuckin seat or fly your bird ass over the some poor country and feed some kids...I use to like Chelsea, but her ass is just too damn desperate for some attention now...I swear, i'd like to hit this bitch in her muthafuckin throat with a sock full of nickels

isn't she the same bitch that sucked dick for years to get her muthafuckin show? a pigeon talking shit about a chicken, bitch you both birds...have a muthafuckin seat or fly your bird ass over the some poor country and feed some kids...I use to like Chelsea, but her ass is just too damn desperate for some attention now...I swear, i'd like to hit this bitch in her muthafuckin throat with a sock full of nickels

wow you hood for dat :lmao:

Nobody can read a bitch like bzebabe...nobody!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

all yall can stfu chelsea has always talked shit about angelina its nothing new, she talks about everybody, she's a comedian thats her job though some of it may be truth, lol why are yall so mad?

Nothing wrong with pointing out the irony of her jokes. If she can dish out the hate she certainly can deal with random people on a forum pointing out she tricked it for her job and moving up the entertainment ladder. She can make fun of Angelina's adoptions and charity work all she wants too but at least Angie is "pretending" to do something worthwhile.

all yall can stfu chelsea has always talked shit about angelina its nothing new, she talks about everybody, she's a comedian thats her job though some of it may be truth, lol why are yall so mad?

chile please...ain't nobody mad about one immoral bitch criticizing another...Chelsea took more cum shots to the face than Linda Lovelace in order to get her show...bitch been bustin dicks since 96...I always find it funny when she goes in on somebody about some moral shit when her moral compass is pointing anywhere but north...Angelina fucked Brad, she's a "homewrecker"....Chelsea sucked dick, she's a "show getter"...birds of a muthafuckin feather...one kissed her brother, fucked an old man, and got with somebody's husband...the other sucked dick and swallowed enough sperm to populate China by her gawd damn self...both these bitches winning so....