Victor Ortiz for the win!

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Yeah, we know he represents everything you hate about yourself but please pent your insecurities elsewhere. :sigh:

Can your black ass stop addressing me dirty hoe. I don't like you :mellow: I love myself very much...maybe its your musty ass who hates himself. You just come from out of nowhere randomly with your bi-polar ass just to address me. Fuck off :flipoff:

Can your black ass stop addressing me dirty hoe. I don't like you :mellow: I love myself very much...maybe its your musty ass who hates himself. You just come from out of nowhere randomly with your bi-polar ass just to address me. Fuck off :flipoff:

Plus one for you... I don't understand why one has to have an issue with their sexuality just because they don't prefer sweet or soft looking dudes...

for all that you might as well fuck a real bitch... I want a man not a pussy...

And I'ma keep addressing you, punk, whatchu gon' do about it?

And, no, you don't love yourself. People who are secure within themselves don't tear other people down. The behavior you exhibit is common among closeted gay men (even openly gay men) such as yourself. You hate what you see in others, because you're self loathing.

Plus one for you... I don't understand why one has to have an issue with their sexuality just because they don't prefer sweet or soft looking dudes...

Dude, please, keep it movin' because it has nothing to do with preferences and everything to do with insecure people pointing out the differences in others.

Dude, please, keep it movin' because it has nothing to do with preferences and everything to do with insecure people pointing out the differences in others.

You can't play dr phil with someone you don't really know. Everyone won't be attracted to the same thing and everyone doesn't have issues with their sexuality. To me its the easy answer to something that doesn't need to be answered. Insecure people get offended by others who think differently. He has the right to feel the way he feels its not hurting you or anyone else. Even if he was insecure with his sexuality attacking him wouldn't be helpful anyway.

QUEEN :mellow:

Thank you!

Yeah that dumb ass trick don't even know what he talking about. If I had that much of an issue I wouldn't hang out with openly gay people. That rat needs to stfu and worry about what he got goin' on instead of me.

And I'ma keep addressing you, punk, whatchu gon' do about it?

And, no, you don't love yourself. People who are secure within themselves don't tear other people down. The behavior you exhibit is common among closeted gay men (even openly gay men) such as yourself. You hate what you see in others, because you're self loathing.

Cause I said the pic is one of the gayest pics i've ever seen? It is. How in the hell does that mean I have an issue? :mellow: Maybe you feel offended cause you're a Queen? :unsure:

the same way you just TRIED with me hypocrite? :blink: You got problems. You gonna address everybody who doesn't like what you like? Looks like you're the one who's insecure taking time out of your life to scrutinize what someone on a Janet board says about a fuckin' pic :lol:

You can't play dr phil with someone you don't really know. Everyone won't be attracted to the same thing and everyone doesn't have issues with their sexuality. To me its the easy answer to something that doesn't need to be answered. Insecure people get offended by others who think differently. He has the right to feel the way he feels its not hurting you or anyone else. Even if he was insecure with his sexuality attacking him wouldn't be helpful anyway.

Like I said the bitch got problems and this ain't the 1st time he's came out of nowhere talking shit. Xternal please...you think his words mean shit to me? :lol: He's an attention seeker. No one really even knows who the fuck he is. Maybe he got all excited cause he finally got his internet back and just had something to get off his chest :sigh:

Thank you!

Yeah that dumb ass trick don't even know what he talking about. If I had that much of an issue I wouldn't hang out with openly gay people. That rat needs to stfu and worry about what he got goin' on instead of me.

Cause I said the pic is one of the gayest pics i've ever seen? It is. How in the hell does that mean I have an issue? :mellow: Maybe you feel offended cause you're a Queen? :unsure:

the same way you just TRIED with me hypocrite? :blink: You got problems. You gonna address everybody who doesn't like what you like? Looks like you're the one who's insecure taking time out of your life to scrutinize what someone on a Janet board says about a fuckin' pic :lol:

Like I said the bitch got problems and this ain't the 1st time he's came out of nowhere talking shit. Xternal please...you think his words mean shit to me? :lol: He's an attention seeker. No one really even knows who the fuck he is. Maybe he got all excited cause he finally got his internet back and just had something to get off his chest :sigh:

Oh I know his words don't bother you... I'm over the whole insecurity answer when people say shit they don't agree with on here... Everyone has a right to their own opinion on what they find attractive....

Once again, the issue at hand has nothing to do with "preference" or "attraction".

It is hurting someone, it's that type of water drip homophobia that seeps through the crack when it's not even necessary. That poster "Joe" is known to make those kind of comments about someone who appears to be "gay", and I called his ass out. The fact of the matter is, people who are insecure with themselves FOR WHATEVER REASON, tend to take their insecurities out on others..particularly those that are SIMILAR to them.

I love how the ones coming for him about looking like a "Queen", are the main ones that stay pressed, rattled and arguing back and forth like a bunch of Queens themselves.

Right, gay men love to tear other people down and it's usually the most indenial "queens". The fact that these punks post on Janet Jackson forum is ample ammo. They have no right to pick at others for "looking gay"..

Thank you!

It's not about what I like, or what you like...

It's about you putting down someone else by using hate speech

Once again, the issue at hand has nothing to do with "preference" or "attraction".

It is hurting someone, it's that type of water drip homophobia that seeps through the crack when it's not even necessary. That poster "Joe" is known to make those kind of comments about someone who appears to be "gay", and I called his ass out. The fact of the matter is, people who are insecure with themselves FOR WHATEVER REASON, tend to take their insecurities out on others..particularly those that are SIMILAR to them.

Win. Utter win.

Archived