"The Official "Ringer" thread ..Phone has been hung up

Bailey

i just didn't see the point of revealing she's still alive only to end up like that. it was pointless. :sigh:

that teacher could get it. B)

and yass @ siobhan punching charlie out the game. :excited:

No the best part of last night was easily overlooked, Andrew got da pussy finally :clapping:

Jan 10th? :rolleyes: BITCH i'm OVER IT! :sigh::cry:

Last night's ep had me gagging all the way through. The real Sib returned and killed whats his face! Gemma's big mouth ass is DEAD DEAD. This bitch has bust upside her head, then shot once then shot AGAIN! Sucks to be her. :coffee:

Ok...what do y'all think of the step daughter's "rape"? Is she lying? :umm: I'm not 100% sure.....

I can't wait for a gif of that scene when Bridget punches the fuck out of ole dude in her apt and tells him to get the hell out her house from the previews!!

Sio's plot started picking up once she started getting more active and shooting fuckas. Now she in New York plotting its gonna get messy.

I wonder if the daughter actually got raped though? I thought he told the other girl to stand outside in the hall while they talked? I guess he supposedly popped that pussy in the classroom?

I wonder if the daughter actually got raped though? I thought he told the other girl to stand outside in the hall while they talked? I guess he supposedly popped that pussy in the classroom?

Yea...he "raped" her in the classroom. I on the fence on whether i believe it or not. And what's gonna happen is, since SHE perused him in such a slutacious way, it's gon make her look bad. :rolleyes:

nocheer.gif @ Gemma and Charlie both getting killed off after he spilled the tea. WTF :mellow: Was it really necessary to kill off both characters just to bring Siobhan back to NY? :umm:

Lawd @ Siobhan telling that dude it's his baby. MESS. :lmao:

That sex scandal feels unnecessary. :umm:

• 1 month later...

:umm: @ Siobhan. She is doing way too much. :umm:

Lawd @ Siobhan still dick whipped by Henry. I can't believe this mess is all about them. 2088ck6.gif

:w00t: @ Buffy's cameo.

:lol: @ the waitress saying Siobhan had a weird name. The writers were a mess for that one.

I always DVR it as well even if i watch it live to make sure Buffy gets some dvr ratings

:thumbup:

Gurl, i just can't. They really tried my "Ringer" stan card when they took that 34 year break. I may not be here for her anymore. -_-

:thumbdown:

OH IT WAS SO MUCH FUCKING TEA SPILLED THIS EPISODE, THEY SPILLED A SHIT LOAD OF TEA! :excited: :excited: WHY THE FUCK CAN'T SOMEONE ELSE PUT IT TOGETHER BOTH SISTERS ARE ALIVE? :umm:

I'm mad all these little clues get Bridget thinking for a second, then she gets interrupted and it's as if she didn't see the clue before. :umm:

I'm mad all these little clues get Bridget thinking for a second, then she gets interrupted and it's as if she didn't see the clue before. :umm:

Bridget be on it, they are going to have to work on the writing and where they're going with this show and how they intend to keep it entertaining after the world knows the two sisters are alive.

Archived