"The Official "Ringer" thread ..Phone has been hung up

Bailey

I disagree, I thought tonight's episode was good. I liked the "wild things" plot twist. I knew he hadn't raped her. that bitch was begging for the dick just four episodes ago. :filenails:

I hope it doesn't get canceled. I like the dark tone of the show. But the story is moving to slowly. Its moving at almost a daytime soap pace.

I disagree, I thought tonight's episode was good. I liked the "wild things" plot twist. I knew he hadn't raped her. that bitch was begging for the dick just four episodes ago. :filenails:

I hope it doesn't get canceled. I like the dark tone of the show. But the story is moving to slowly. Its moving at almost a daytime soap pace.

it reminds of a soap that's not good

Just caught up with Ringah. Tea is getting spilled at a very fast pace now. :lol:

:umm: @ Bridget replacing her black sidekick with another black sidekick. :lol:

Lawd @ the rape scam. Was that really necessary. :umm:

Does anyone else feel like this show has lost that initial oomph?

I keep screaming at it like WHY can't you realise your sister is still alive?!?

It was nice seeing Sean Patrick Thomas after all this time :asham:

that part is getting old....I mean really.....how much longer can they drag this thing out ? It's like a soap this show has the potential to be like "Revenge" but the writing and plot twists are all over the place, the lack of development of Bridget's character she should have caught on to more not less.

I'm ready to put the phone off the hook, the writing is getting messier and quite sad, Bridget doesn't have a fucking clue and that part is ridiculous

I agree I am caught up now she needs to get the hint that Sio aint dead already she should know by now. Or seriously expect it. The ponzi scam is like whatever. If Andrew really is dirty then that means Sio isnt really evil trying to expose him she just wants the money before the sec gets involved i guess. But she is responsible for homegirls death still so she aint off scott free.

So um, this show is kinda losing me.

What is this show about now? Is it about a sister who faked her death for reasons unknown? Is it about the sister who is pretending to be her? The Ponzi scheming husband? The mother-daughter rape conspiracy?

They need to focus. Unless somehow all these storylines connect. :wacko:

And no they did not switch the new black sidekick for the old black sidekick. :lol: That's a mess.

just started watching it..excited ...sad that its going to get canceled though

Nothing's for sure yet, but it doesn't look good. The ratings are low even for a CW show.

A part of me wouldn't miss it, but a part of me also wants it to surprise me and bring back the oomph that it had in the beginning.

CW ...that channel is cursed ...its karma ...how the canceled all the good black shows......most of their shows thats flop on that channel will do amazing on other channels..its sad really cos they have quality spectacular shows

They'll never live that down. And for "the game" to premiere on BET with 7 million viewers :w00t:

You know their was talk in the executive boardroom. :lol:

Somebody got cursed out, if not fired. :filenails:

Archived