Is there anything u dislike about Control-A4U albums?

---

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AFY loses steam once LS(OB) & WYM kick in. They should've placed the slower tracks towards the end of the album.

Conisha, i hear ya

I cant stand the When We Ooo-WYM section of the album, coz it slows the whole album down and doesnt really fit in problem

A4U woudlve been better if she kept it up and poppy + those deep tracks

that whole section can go

“janet...........................................................” should have cut down on som of those interludes & it wouldn’t look nearly as long, but in addition to that some of the tracks should have been cut in length.

“All for You” definitely loses steam with those slow songs at the beginning, but “Trust a Try” picks it back up so it kind of works out in the end.

Control - YCBM and HDKIA can be seen as filler, but they do work

RN1814 - only flaw is the songs sound a little dated, minus CBTM and Lonely

janet. - just a little too long and some songs could have been left off the album

TVR - sounds a little scattered sometimes

AFY - the slow songs kinda make the album drag, but it picks back up with TAT

Control - YCBM and HDKIA can be seen as filler, but they do work

RN1814 - only flaw is the songs sound a little dated, minus CBTM and Lonely

janet. - just a little too long and some songs could have been left off the album

TVR - sounds a little scattered sometimes

AFY - the slow songs kinda make the album drag, but it picks back up with TAT

Hmm i didn't expect that from you... Lonely does sound dated.. but the other songs don't..

Hmm i didn't expect that from you... Lonely does sound dated.. but the other songs don't..

I think all of the singles minus CBTM sound a little dated. Whereas CBTM sounds timeless. But that comes as a result of building an album on the in illo tempore popular genre.

Archived