New video interview!

Twistedvelvet

Without a doubt her best interview in a while, at least since she was on the book promo, it was nice to hear answers that came from the heart again, and not the SAME answers.

Wonder what her demos to Scream sounded like. I remember before (I dont remember from where) hearing that their were alternate demos and songs and things for scream..................now Im really intrigued

I love that it seems like she found a epiphany on her life and career that she really likes helping people.

Cant wait for the new music & movies, I REALLY look forward to next year.

2012 would be perfect if - Tour was done by Feb + new album was out between June-August + New movie by December= Happy 2012 for Jarryl :)

btw, anyone knows what happened to Being T? i was dying to see that movie but i guess they canceled it :(

I love how some are overlooking the profit she is making with this tour, the cost is just ridiculously low because she is not touring arenas etc so she is getting a big pay check after each performance :wub:

And some say she is a bad business woman :lol:

(meant to give you a + 1 my bad, I agree she's a great business women :)

*begins to worry*

Whatchu worried about? lol

:thumbup: @ her looks.

:thumbdown: @ her not giving any tea on the direction of the film.

:thumbup: @ her saying she's gonna be writing.

:thumbdown: @ those roots. They were so distracting.

Austin i'm trying 2 find out more info bout the movie........she's already in pre-production 4 the film while she's on tour-she already knows exactly what the direction of the film will be...Janet is sooo FIERCE trying 2 keep folks on pins-n-needles :lol:

I see she still has the "True You" script down. :lol: :lol:

I gotta disagree, I know the True you scropt pretty well and in this interview she strays away from the script ALOT, and she made it more personal I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE "Its not everything thats happend my life, trust me, theres alot lot lot more where that came from" I wouldnt say that this interview fit the script.

Forget everything else, it's time for her to record a new album. I'm really getting impatient waiting.

Austin i'm trying 2 find out more info bout the movie........she's already in pre-production 4 the film while she's on tour-she already knows exactly what the direction of the film will be...Janet is sooo FIERCE trying 2 keep folks on pins-n-needles :lol:

The film is about trannies...there's pretty much nothing else to find out about it.

You know what I love about Janet's interviews, the ones where the answers arent rehearsed anyway, is that (unlike most celebs) she REALLY thinks about her answers and how she phrases them, and she takes her time with it, Hell even sometimes in the rehearsed ones. But if you look at her interviews going WAYYY back, she's always been like that, MJ too.

And like I was watching this and my little sister came over and said "she looks pretty but she talks too damn slow, its like hurry up" before I set her straight my friend (who isnt even a Janfan but he works with speech & languages said) "she's being smart, she's thinking about her answers before she says them, and she's not gonna blurt out the answer to some of these questions the 2nd they come out, because you are supposed to think about the answer before you say it and phrase it, and she dont end up looking stupid and like a air head like alot of singers in un rehearsed interviews"

SO TRUE..... god I love her. :wub:

Archived