Revenge

Kim

That roomate is up to something freaky Emily is gonna take his ass owt! He don't know who he fucking wit.

He's really trying it with her. :umm: She's gonna snatch that dildo out his ass. :filenails:

This bitch is ruthless! :lmao: DEAD @ the dvd of the shrink and her patients being shown at the mother and daughter event! :lmao:

There goes the shrink's demise! :lmao:

Victoria's reaction to that was cuntastic! :excited:

"I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU! I AM GOING TO RUIN YOU!"

:excited: :excited:

So Emily knocked the shrink out and locked her ass up.. :unsure::asham: She is such a bitch.

Daniel's friend is getting on my nerves..he's up to something..like a jealous undercover girlfriend by stealing his phone and deleting all of his calls.. :rolleyes:

So Emily knocked the shrink out and locked her ass up.. :unsure::asham: She is such a bitch.

Daniel's friend is getting on my nerves..he's up to something..like a jealous undercover girlfriend by stealing his phone and deleting all of his calls.. :rolleyes:

And she locked that bitch up in a storage unit that was registered under the Graysons. :lol: She is not playing around. :lol:

I know, right? :umm:

What do you think about the other lesser storylines, like the pub brothers? :umm: Declan is nice to look at, but he's not contributing anything. :umm: All he's doing is taking screen time away from Ms. Thorne. :umm:

And she locked that bitch up in a storage unit that was registered under the Graysons. :lol: She is not playing around. :lol:

I know, right? :umm:

What do you think about the other lesser storylines, like the pub brothers? :umm: Declan is nice to look at, but he's not contributing anything. :umm: All he's doing is taking screen time away from Ms. Thorne. :umm:

:o:lmao:

I don't care for Declan or any lessers..The only thing I am interested in is Daniel's "best friend"...he's already annoying me. <_<

And everytime I look at Declan, I see Eric from Gossip Girl..he's the exact same way..except less gay.

OMFG The latest episode is everything! :excited:

*DEAD* @ Lydia trying it with Emily. :lmao: She should've known better. :filenails: But that picture fiasco was a close one. >_<

Lol @ Emily framing Lydia with ease. Bitch doesn't play around. :filenails:

QUOTE OF THE FUCKIN MILLENNIUM: "Every time I hug you, the warmth you feel is my hatred burning through."

YASSSSS VICTORIA! YASSSS!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I was soooo nervous that Nolan was gonna get caught though. Then I remembered the series premiere and he's there for the engagement party. :asham:

• Upvote 1

OMFG The latest episode is everything! :excited:

*DEAD* @ Lydia trying it with Emily. :lmao: She should've known better. :filenails: But that picture fiasco was a close one. >_<

Lol @ Emily framing Lydia with ease. Bitch doesn't play around. :filenails:

QUOTE OF THE FUCKIN MILLENNIUM: "Every time I hug you, the warmth you feel is my hatred burning through."

YASSSSS VICTORIA! YASSSS!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

I was soooo nervous that Nolan was gonna get caught though. Then I remembered the series premiere and he's there for the engagement party. :asham:

Lydia was putting up a good fight for half a minute before she got dropped. She got in a few punches in that sequined death dress. I was like awwwright ho clock that mofo before he kill yo ass!

Victoria and Emily need to have a knock down dragout when they finally have their showdown. I wont be happy unless there is some hairpulling and falling in a pond/pool scrappin!

And it looks like Daniels freaky ass roomate try and get some next episode? Daniel was like get off me in the preview! LOL That dude is a creepster I knew he wanted some dick

Lydia was putting up a good fight for half a minute before she got dropped. She got in a few punches in that sequined death dress. I was like awwwright ho clock that mofo before he kill yo ass!

Victoria and Emily need to have a knock down dragout when they finally have their showdown. I wont be happy unless there is some hairpulling and falling in a pond/pool scrappin!

And it looks like Daniels freaky ass roomate try and get some next episode? Daniel was like get off me in the preview! LOL That dude is a creepster I knew he wanted some dick

I wonder if Lydia is really dead. I saw her eyes twitch in the beginning of the episode... But Nolan said Frank killed her, so I guess that's confirmation that she's dead.

All they need to do is glare at each other, I swear. :w00t: Victoria's looks are EVERYTHING. The bitch can literally kill you with one look (Lydia). :excited::lol:

I didn't watch the preview until you mentioned it. omg What a dick hungry mofo. No wonder he looked extra crazy this last episode. :lol: I wonder what's gonna happen with him. If he just runs off or if Emily destroys him too. :w00t: