Revenge

Kim

So far its a reallly good show its my surprise hit of the season. I hadn't heard about it and wasn't checking on it till I just happened to be watching when it premiered and didn't bother changing the channel. Every episode so far has been worth it. She is ruthless and will destroy a bitch in a second! The last episode when she brought the baby momma out I was DONE! that bitch bought a fucking building just to house a babymomma and make sure she kept the baby so she can use it in her plot to destroy the Senator. She don't give a fuck!

her plots are so well thought out and planned. shes like 15 steps ahead of these bitches. It will be interesting when she has to improvise. she hasnt had to do that yet cause everything has gone according to plan. What happens when she gotta start switching it up midway and changing how she crushes them.

I was thinking about the quote from the first episode at the beginning, when you plot revenge you need to dig two graves....this girl has given up life to destroy lives, she hasn't been able to move on, now yes they fucked her over, but their lives are all fucked up without her. So what becomes of her? She will probably destroy herself in the end, she doesn't even go by her real name....whose the winner in that?

I heard that we will have all the answers by episode 13 and then the rest of the season will deal with Daniel murder trial.

Then the future seasons will deal with other characters seeing revenge. I love this show

I like that concept a lot...because she can only go so far, and she needs to live her own life ...but it made me think though, at some shit folks do forgiveness is not in the mix, fucking them back is all the rage now. :excited:

Hurry up while the discussion's hot. :filenails:

what is it with Harvard boy fucking Daniel up with liquor? What is his problem he got revenge issues too. Loving the set designs, it seem every show on TV is telling us if you not rich you aint shit. I do think Victoria will figure homegurl out before she can get that revenge. Some things on the show don't really make sense, for example if Victoria loved Emily's father, why put his daughter away the one thing he loved? What was the point? If anything Victoria should have protected Emily after she tried to save the dad and make a mends and failed to do that.

another thing that does not make sense, shows force you to suspend disbelief, all them folks knew that lil girl that's how she knows them, don't no one see who she is, not one character has said "hey don't I know you from somewhere you look familiar?" NOT ONE but the fucking dog? :rolleyes:

I was thinking about the quote from the first episode at the beginning, when you plot revenge you need to dig two graves....this girl has given up life to destroy lives, she hasn't been able to move on, now yes they fucked her over, but their lives are all fucked up without her. So what becomes of her? She will probably destroy herself in the end, she doesn't even go by her real name....whose the winner in that?

Who knows in the end she might have a shot at happiness. Old dude with the dog is clearly still hung up on her he named a boat after her ass and he last saw "her" when she was what 7? Maybe he can wake her up from her revenge rage assuming she doesn't go too too far with her criminal activity and gets caught.

She has already committed fraud, breaking and entering, kidnapping. As of yet no murders we know of but it could happen the way things are going.

Who knows in the end she might have a shot at happiness. Old dude with the dog is clearly still hung up on her he named a boat after her ass and he last saw "her" when she was what 7? Maybe he can wake her up from her revenge rage assuming she doesn't go too too far with her criminal activity and gets caught.

She has already committed fraud, breaking and entering, kidnapping. As of yet no murders we know of but it could happen the way things are going.

boy I'm scared of you keeping count on her criminal activities....chile :rolleyes: Oh and another thing rich tech guy geek knowing all her business is a liability for Emily she need to keep tabs on his ass for fucking real.

boy I'm scared of you keeping count on her criminal activities....chile :rolleyes: Oh and another thing rich tech guy geek knowing all her business is a liability for Emily she need to keep tabs on his ass for fucking real.

Tech guy seems genuine. I mean he is the reason she is filthy rich now. He gave her half the company and has been helping her ass so far even though she hasnt been appreciative. And he seems to want her to find real happiness with bar dude. He keeps pushing them together

Tech guy seems genuine. I mean he is the reason she is filthy rich now. He gave her half the company and has been helping her ass so far even though she hasnt been appreciative. And he seems to want her to find real happiness with bar dude. He keeps pushing them together

that all seems a tad much does it not? well maybe :filenails: I ask this, if you were doing as much dirt as she was would you want ANYONE to know?

that all seems a tad much does it not? well maybe :filenails: I ask this, if you were doing as much dirt as she was would you want ANYONE to know?

And he sees how she destroyed half a dozen other hoes already. Is he bad ass enough to really wanna come for her wig? I think not. Emily would serve his geeky ass on a platter too. I think he genuinely wants to help her since her father helped him. Could be wrong but it makes the most snese that hes genuine he could easily just tell people if he wanted her to run. of course she would come after him too but still.

Revenge is the shit I was talking to my barber about it yesterday... I had to give him the side eye for bringing it up <_< he didn't seem like the type to like the show..

Some folks don't give something a chance to see that they would actually be into it, some folks only like this or that, I think it's great to be open minded to everything.

another thing that does not make sense, shows force you to suspend disbelief, all them folks knew that lil girl that's how she knows them, don't no one see who she is, not one character has said "hey don't I know you from somewhere you look familiar?" NOT ONE but the fucking dog? :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But he risked his ass for her by removing the evidence of "Amanda Clarke" at that ho's place. I think he has good intentions.

I thought he was a bit iffy at first, but he seems genuine to me too.

P.S. She looks like such a creeper with that black wig. :lol:

what is it with Harvard boy fucking Daniel up with liquor? What is his problem he got revenge issues too. Loving the set designs, it seem every show on TV is telling us if you not rich you aint shit. I do think Victoria will figure homegurl out before she can get that revenge. Some things on the show don't really make sense, for example if Victoria loved Emily's father, why put his daughter away the one thing he loved? What was the point? If anything Victoria should have protected Emily after she tried to save the dad and make a mends and failed to do that.

Emily saw Victoria take her father's laptop and give it to her bodyguard. Victoria knew Emily saw this and had her committed since she would know about the framing

Queen Victoriallah and Emilysus are the shit. Poor Lydia got punched out the game..literally.. :lmao:

I was like, POOR Lydia..trying to threaten Emily like that bitch is gonna sit back and take it..And Victoria read Lydia down at that gala.. :lmao: That bitch had me gagging when she said she hoped Lydia believed her so she won't call them out for what happened to Emily's father.. :lmao::lmao: Emmy worthy performances.. :wub:

Queen Victoriallah and Emilysus are the shit. Poor Lydia got punched out the game..literally.. :lmao:

I was like, POOR Lydia..trying to threaten Emily like that bitch is gonna sit back and take it..And Victoria read Lydia down at that gala.. :lmao: That bitch had me gagging when she said she hoped Lydia believed her so she won't call them out for what happened to Emily's father.. :lmao::lmao: Emmy worthy performances.. :wub:

new episode tonight Hotboy....get dem biscuits ready to go in the oven :excited:

:umm: well don't come in here for spoilers, I probably will pass out and won't see it tonight....I was told I was too stiff today and I needed to relax -_-

I always avoid this thread and the Ringer thread when a new episode airs. -_-

Which part of you was stiff? :shifty: