Revenge

Kim

Oh shit. :mellow: Tea is getting spilled left and right this episode. :mellow:

I had to constantly remind myself that Emily knocks bitches out the game at the very least until her and Daniel's engagement party. :mellow: I was worried for her skinny white ass. -_-

Nolan is such a little bitch. Girl, you rich as hell and you afraid of that muthafucka? Hire some bitches of your own. Shit. Looks like Ms. Thorne is gonna have to take care of him for you. :filenails:

wtf is up with Tyler. He is a damn dick hungray mess. :mellow:

I'm disappointed that Victoria didn't serve enough cunt this week. I guess she was all cunted out from the previous eps. -_-

Looks like more shit is going down next week. :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnhaefp-TlE

Dat bitch gonna get smothered with a pillow in her hospital bed

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I was in health assessment and I had to go thru the whole knee jerk routine where they hit u with a rubber dealy, I had like no reflex because i'm tight

Keep it tight, keep it right. :shifty:

Daniels roomate is GAYYYYYYYY. He is so pressed that Daniel is slanging dick to Emily now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was hilarious. He never shoulda tried it with ms Thorne.

He's just a little pussy. Looks like Nolan is gonna hand his ass to him too. :filenails:

DeClan and Charlotte's romance subplot >>>>

:yawn:

Ok, so Emily assumed her name from an existing Emily Thorne? :huh: I would've thought she'd be smarter than that. :umm:

Or is that just a raggedy ass picture of her from when she was arrested? I can't really tell.

To me it looked like someone she might have met when she was locked up as a troubled child and she assumed an identity maybe? And I agree that is a little messy for Ms Emily to do something that obvious. If you have been locked up there are clearly records if you try hard enough. But, I wouldnt put anything past Emily right now that ho coulda bought the institute framed the board burned the records building for all we know.

I expect the security guard to get his. I can see nothing but a grisly death for him. That kind of character you just know will die horribly. Same with gay ass Tyler. he is giving me Talented Mr. Ripley vibes. there is some con man gay, obsessed freaky shit going on there and I still cant figure it out exactly wtf he wants other than Daniel to get drunk and revenge fuck him.

To me it looked like someone she might have met when she was locked up as a troubled child and she assumed an identity maybe? And I agree that is a little messy for Ms Emily to do something that obvious. If you have been locked up there are clearly records if you try hard enough. But, I wouldnt put anything past Emily right now that ho coulda bought the institute framed the board burned the records building for all we know.

I expect the security guard to get his. I can see nothing but a grisly death for him. That kind of character you just know will die horribly. Same with gay ass Tyler. he is giving me Talented Mr. Ripley vibes. there is some con man gay, obsessed freaky shit going on there and I still cant figure it out exactly wtf he wants other than Daniel to get drunk and revenge fuck him.

I know, right? :lol:

It'll be interesting to see how that photo plays out. If it was indeed a mistake on her part, that's a huge mess up. She cleaned up her past so well, and planned so much shit in advance, but she forgets about records of "Emily Thorne", if indeed it is another girl she met? I expected more from her. -_- But we shall see. :w00t:

He's gonna get punched out the game before we know it. :filenails:

Tyler seems like such a random character. If Emily did indeed spill his tea and he's not actually wealthy, he might be trying to come for the Grayson's money. If Emily doesn't get rid of him, Victoria will. :w00t:

:lol: @ revenge fuck. :lol:

Um no he didn't he filmed the two of them fucking :whistle:

poor Ashley. She like a gay con man. Did tyler copy Nolans files and just tell Ashley they were actually Conrads or is he really going after Conrad like that? The real Emily look like she gonna be a mess. She done working that stripper pole now that she don found her cellmate! What kinda amateur body dump was that anyway? That bitch couldnt find a rock and a lake somewhere?

poor Ashley. She like a gay con man. Did tyler copy Nolans files and just tell Ashley they were actually Conrads or is he really going after Conrad like that? The real Emily look like she gonna be a mess. She done working that stripper pole now that she don found her cellmate! What kinda amateur body dump was that anyway? That bitch couldnt find a rock and a lake somewhere?

The stripper is not stable obviously she probably in love with Emily wonder where all this is going, they opening up a lot of plot lines

Oh shit. :excited: That was one juicy ep. :excited:

Lawd @ Nolan. He's a damn mess. :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

Emily got bitches doing her side work left and right. :lmao: First Nolan, now the real "Emily". :lol: TRUE CUNT! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

And of course she got a warden on her side. :lmao:

:umm: @ Lydia's ass waking up. Emily needs to put that bitch to sleep permanently. :wave:

:yawn: @ Declan and Charlotte. BOOOOOOORRINNNNNG. :yawn:

Next episode is entitled Treachery. :w00t:

"The tide turns when dangerous evidence of a recent murder is uncovered by an embittered soul who already knows too much." :o

Nolan is the one kissing tyler. I knew he was gonna fuck up his first solo takedown. Emily gonna have to school him that a takedown dont mean getting dicked down

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The stripper is not stable obviously she probably in love with Emily wonder where all this is going, they opening up a lot of plot lines

They really are. It's not getting as predictable as it was starting to get.

At first I thought the stripper was just another one of Emily's soldiers, but it looks like she has no idea what's going on.

I just looked up the Kinsey scale, I knew it was on a continuum but I did not know it went 1 to 6, not 1 to 10, that means according to Nolan he is a 3, he is therefore bisexual.

The scale is as follows:

Rating Description

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Bisexual

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

* Asexuality (Is not part of Kinsey scale)[5]

I just looked up the Kinsey scale, I knew it was on a continuum but I did not know it went 1 to 6, not 1 to 10, that means according to Nolan he is a 3, he is therefore bisexual.

The scale is as follows:

Rating Description

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Bisexual

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

* Asexuality (Is not part of Kinsey scale)[5]

I looked it up too when he said that. :lol:

Very interesting character developments so far. I approve. :cheer: