Revenge

Kim

Yesssssssssssss!! This episode was fucking fantastic. Nolan and Tyler getting it on! Declan trying it with Emily! Victoria realizing her mistakes(and wasn't that bitchy)! Frank getting his wig split by the real Emily!

Declan betta watch himself by coming for Emily..that look she gave him after he spilled all that tea was deadly! Does he know that she would fuck his sweet ass with a dildo and then make him choke on it.. :rolleyes: Don't fuck with Emilysus!

And duh @ Tyler being a phag..we knew this..and who knew Nolan had a nice body..them abs were showing after he fucked the shit outta Tyler.. :shifty:

Next weeks episode looks EPIC! :excited:

Another excellent episode. :thumbup:

Look at lil Ashley trying to get all bad ass. :lol: Mess.

Real Emily is going to need to be put out. :umm: And I fuckin can't at Amanda using that bitch right from the start. :lmao: :lmao: And with the advice of the Warden, no less. :lmao:

Victoria and Lydia's storyline is getting juicy. Lydia is gonna get knocked out the game soon. Again. :lol:

:umm: @ Declan and Charlotte. What is their purpose? :lol:

Looks like real Emily is stirring up shit next episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYUD8Fxj0i8

Gurl... Don't try it. :umm:

Real Emily Thorne is gonna have to get taken OUT. I can see her horrible death coming now. I bet she is the one that ends up shooting Daniel

That's a possibility. I couldn't see anyone else who would.

And now that real Emily is getting the hots for Jack, it would make sense that he's at the scene of the crime, cuz he doesn't have a real motive at this point.

:lol: :lol:

hee.gif

Emilysus and Queen Victoriallah should be nominated for emmy's next year.. :clapping::clapping: They give the best performances. :wub:

the fuck was i doing not watching this show? two episodes in and i'm already invested. :mellow:

i have to start downloading the new epis after american horror story. ^_^

the fuck was i doing not watching this show? two episodes in and i'm already invested. :mellow:

i have to start downloading the new epis after american horror story. ^_^

:excited::excited: Get your life Ray!! I knew from the previews that it was gonna be good..ole girl found her a hit show after not having anything good on Brothers & Sisters.

:excited::excited: Get your life Ray!! I knew from the previews that it was gonna be good..ole girl found her a hit show after not having anything good on Brothers & Sisters.

i think i was biased when it came to her. she was boring as hell on b&s, so i assumed this show would suck. <_<

i was wrong. they're channeling their inner alexis carrington. :excited:

i think i was biased when it came to her. she was boring as hell on b&s, so i assumed this show would suck. <_<

i was wrong. they're channeling their inner alexis carrington. :excited:

I'm so glad you've seen the light..this is a far departure from what she played on B&S.

Yesssssssss!! They have being classy bitches down to a science..especially Victoriallah!

I'm so glad you've seen the light..this is a far departure from what she played on B&S.

Yesssssssss!! They have being classy bitches down to a science..especially Victoriallah!

it is. i'm happy for her cause everyone's getting life from this show. ^_^

she's such a bitch and you know it even before she opens her mouth. :lol: eventually, i want to see her get punched the fuck down. :shifty: