Revenge

Kim

it is. i'm happy for her cause everyone's getting life from this show. ^_^

she's such a bitch and you know it even before she opens her mouth. :lol: eventually, i want to see her get punched the fuck down. :shifty:

:thumbup: She deserves it! She doesn't play around!

EXACTLY! :lmao: Her whole demeanor reads "Bitch". Emilysus will punch her down soon enough.. :shifty:

Emilysus and Queen Victoriallah should be nominated for emmy's next year.. :clapping::clapping: They give the best performances. :wub:

They BETTER get nominated. :filenails:

They mastered the Art of the fake hug but really I hate you down to your soul

:w00t:

Victoria summed it up perfectly:

"Every time I hug you, the warmth you feel is my hatred burning through."

:excited:

hee.gif

the fuck was i doing not watching this show? two episodes in and i'm already invested. :mellow:

i have to start downloading the new epis after american horror story. ^_^

:cheers:

:excited::excited: Get your life Ray!! I knew from the previews that it was gonna be good..ole girl found her a hit show after not having anything good on Brothers & Sisters.

I liked B&S. lol I didn't keep up though.

I didn't realize she's Canadian until I got hooked on Revenge. :thumbup:

They BETTER get nominated. :filenails:

Knowing Emmy, she'll ignore all the good performances and nominate the same ole people like every year.. :rolleyes:

can u tell her to hurry cause shit is getting outta hand, handle yo bitch gurl :filenails:

Nooooo..it needs to build to a fever pitch..but Victoriallah ain't going down without a fight..

Knowing Emmy, she'll ignore all the good performances and nominate the same ole people like every year.. :rolleyes:

Nooooo..it needs to build to a fever pitch..but Victoriallah ain't going down without a fight..

well no I mean it's obvious Victoria will find out about her before she wants her too, and all the shit that has popped off will be connected to her, what they plan on doing with ole gurl that fell and can't remember shit is beyond me but it's a lot of plot lines going on

well no I mean it's obvious Victoria will find out about her before she wants her too, and all the shit that has popped off will be connected to her, what they plan on doing with ole gurl that fell and can't remember shit is beyond me but it's a lot of plot lines going on

I haven't watched last nights episode..I recorded it and I watch it on the weekends..

I'm sure her cover will be blown, but just wait until the season finale.. :thumbup:

Yeah, Declan..he tried to read Emilysus down but he really doesn't wanna get on her bad side.. :filenails: Lil bitch ass would get his ass handed to him if he try it one mo time on her watch.. :filenails:

so he was feeling his puss prematurely. homegirl needs to remove her training wheels first. :filenails:

That was funny how Victoria came and took the phone out of her room when she thought that the bedridden bitch might have heard her conversation with Conrad. She was like bitch you aint calling nobody.

tumblr_lu596sxA0d1qemj7ko4_r1_250.gif

And miss Ashley better watch her mouth too she getting a bit free with her lips catching an attitude with Emily. She letting Tyler hit it and make her late for work and dont even know he getting his back banged out by nolan. She gonna get checked too and deported if she don't watch her pussy.

tumblr_lsp2tlr4nW1r3fmswo1_400.gif

I haven't watched last nights episode..I recorded it and I watch it on the weekends..

I'm sure her cover will be blown, but just wait until the season finale.. :thumbup:

didn't someone say they plan on doing a series of different "Revenge" scenarios with different people? I like the idea but changing the characters and actors might not work as well

and i see ol' gay boy from gossip girl is on this show. :ph34r:

:lol:

Sexy ass Declan and Charlotte belong on 7th Heaven, not a cuntastic show like Revenge. :umm:

kiii...i can't wait to get there. hee.gif

just started the 3rd episode. the beginning freaked me the fuck out cause it got loud all of sudden. :mellow:

Refresh my memory. What happened in the beginning of ep. 3?

That was funny how Victoria came and took the phone out of her room when she thought that the bedridden bitch might have heard her conversation with Conrad. She was like bitch you aint calling nobody.

tumblr_lu596sxA0d1qemj7ko4_r1_250.gif

And miss Ashley better watch her mouth too she getting a bit free with her lips catching an attitude with Emily. She letting Tyler hit it and make her late for work and dont even know he getting his back banged out by nolan. She gonna get checked too and deported if she don't watch her pussy.

tumblr_lsp2tlr4nW1r3fmswo1_400.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ms. Emmy better get her shit right, or Victoria and Emily is gonna double team her. :umm:

OH, I didn't realize she was Canadian! :lol:

I was surprised too. :lol:

Bitch represent. :thumbup:

Emily will at the very least reach the engagement party. :coffee: By then, it will be too late for Victoria. Her life will already have been destroyed by the death of Daniel, whether Emily planned it or not. :filenails:

Tyler make fuck with Lydia's head, since he put together the shredded speech. :w00t:

i spent a good part of yesterday catching up on all 8 episodes and i am hooked. :mellow:

the real emily is going to be a problem. :umm:

:lol:

Sexy ass Declan and Charlotte belong on 7th Heaven, not a cuntastic show like Revenge. :umm:

Refresh my memory. What happened in the beginning of ep. 3?

it's like you're watching the cw whenever their "drama" is on. :umm:

emily's sleeping and then all these fbi agents crash in like they did with her dad. then she wakes up. i had the volume all the way up. :asham: