The kids at MJ's tribute concert

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xtina doesnt look that bad

It's weird how everyone looks at Xtina's weight, but no one says a damn thing about Adele

Talk about brainwashing and bandwagoning

We're not used to that with Xtina. Adele has been like that from the start. It all has to do with that first impression. People are not easy to accepting change.

Xtina doesnt look that bad

It's weird how everyone looks at Xtina's weight, but no one says a damn thing about Adele

Talk about brainwashing and bandwagoning

beacuse christina used to looks like this for a long time

christina_aguilera_photo_882.jpg

she looked perfect around the back to basics era but then after her son and the divorce it's like she said fuck it. I remember years ago her mom said she used to be very skinny as well and then blew up after having kids so maybe it's hereditary.

beacuse christina used to looks like this for a long time

christina_aguilera_photo_882.jpg

she looked perfect around the back to basics era but then after her son and the divorce it's like she said fuck it. I remember years ago her mom said she used to be very skinny as well and then blew up after having kids so maybe it's hereditary.

its probably because she's depressed/exhausted

going thru a divorce and trying to juggle everything must be hard

And was everyone as nasty to Janet as they are being to Xtina?

Hypocritical much, and double standards

not to mention all the back-seat commentary, while everyone just encourages Adele to keep on eating and doesnt say a word

And was everyone as nasty to Janet as they are being to Xtina?

Hypocritical much, and double standards

not to mention all the back-seat commentary, while everyone just encourages Adele to keep on eating and doesnt say a word

:huh: i don't think anyone should be nasty to anyone for gaining weight but you shouldn't be surprised that people are shocked. janet got flack too and her was for a movie roll, adele has her criticizers as well but she has actually lost weight since coming to the scene and it's different when you start off thin and then gain weight rather than vice versa.

:huh: i don't think anyone should be nasty to anyone for gaining weight but you shouldn't be surprised that people are shocked. janet got flack too and her was for a movie roll, adele has her criticizers as well but she has actually lost weight since coming to the scene and it's different when you start off thin and then gain weight rather than vice versa.

how?

how?

because this is Hollywood and you're expected to stay in shape so if someone who is bigger loses weight it's a good thing(not to thin) but if someone who was a good size gains weight it's obviously gonna be seen as a negative, the same goes for being too skinny remember the media coverage of Nicole richie and Lindsay lohan around 2006.

Anywaz, this conversation doesn't interest me

i could have fooled me :lol:

We're not talking about X-Factor or AI.

We're talking about you telling me to "grow up" when you're the one perched at home doing covers of Chris Brown songs. :lmao: Let's not be hypocritical now, lol.

yawn.gifcoffee.gif

3 kinds. Movie Butter, Caramel, and Kettle Corn. Whatcha like? Choose fast 'cause we're about to be served the tea in the shade and you don't wanna miss it.

Sweetie, you were doing much better when you were ignoring me. Why don't you go back to that. :coffee:

I think I can joke with my friend about messiness in a thread. You ignore me again and I ignore you. That works perfectly. :thumbup::coffee:

Yep and then you can carry on with your antics. I see you found another mod whose ass you can kiss. :yep: How is the quest for being #1 in posts and reps going anyway? Taken over your entire life yet?

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1318185163' post='252416]

Yep and then you can carry on with your antics. I see you found another mod whose ass you can kiss. :yep: How is the quest for being #1 in posts and reps going anyway? Taken over your entire life yet?

Antics? Funny how I'm the one with the antics when you're best friends with Overit who has been known to be the Queen to Game's King with that. I never cared to kiss yours or anyone else's ass, thank you. I've always been one to say when I disagreed with you or when I teased you, you called it "having an attitude" and you "blamed the forum" in one of the older threads about the reunion. And actually, I really like Con. I've always said great things of him. I never pursued affectionately until recent happenings gave me hope with him. My teasing with my brother is just fine, and nope. My music owns my life. :thumbup:

ummmmmmmmmmmmm

care to explain this one

Antics? Funny how I'm the one with the antics when you're best friends with Overit who has been known to be the Queen to Game's King with that. I never cared to kiss yours or anyone else's ass, thank you. I've always been one to say when I disagreed with you or when I teased you, you called it "having an attitude" and you "blamed the forum" in one of the older threads about the reunion. And actually, I really like Con. I've always said great things of him. I never pursued affectionately until recent happenings gave me hope with him. My teasing with my brother is just fine, and nope. My music owns my life. :thumbup:

I'm not best friends with anybody on here, I know better than that. I see what you're doing here, and we were actually ok until your horrendous double standard the other day. A -1 for a joke post that I made to you, when you went ballistic at me for giving you a -1 for something you also claimed was a joke. I don't give a shit about rep points, I just hate hypocrisy. You don't give a shit about anybody here, you're just edging your way to the top and stepping on everybody on the way. It's ok, we'll meet you when you come back down. thumbup1.gif

someone call me an ambulance

i think im bout to have a breakdown tear.giftear.giftear.gif

Uhhhh :umm:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1318185661' post='252429]

I'm not best friends with anybody on here, I know better than that. I see what you're doing here, and we were actually ok until your horrendous double standard the other day. A -1 for a joke post that I made to you, when you went ballistic at me for giving you a -1 for something you also claimed was a joke. I don't give a shit about rep points, I just hate hypocrisy. You don't give a shit about anybody here, you're just edging your way to the top and stepping on everybody on the way. It's ok, we'll meet you when you come back down. thumbup1.gif

Archived