The kids at MJ's tribute concert

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shade is over a "-1"? Really? And also, didn't you say to give you one in return for derailing my thread? Perhaps jokingly I could have said I postponed it til then?

But you didn't. And no it's not over the -1, I'm just coming to realise about you. I don't like to be used and I feel sorry for the other people who don't see it yet.

I'm not here to be top dog. I'm here for Janet, and to bond with my fellow fans as closely as I can. I'm stepping on no-one in a hateful way and you're the only one to complain. Get some thicker-skin.

See above.

I thought you were ignoring me? Plus, I see you skipped the bit about showing HOW I'm using anyone.

I can ignore you or answer you, make a decision. It's throughout the forum, you just need to watch from a distance.

lets not...anyway i posted the picture ..because they are great pictures....if you deduced anything from them then thats you

what on earth are you talking about?

i was telling you to let go of the conversation because u are dealing with people who are not interested in hearing that they're his real kids

you are banging your head against the wall

if anything, i was coming to your defense

next time, think before you try to be cute, and dont jump to conclusions

Archived