The kids at MJ's tribute concert

Kim

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG i wish i had the dead bananna emoticon right now :lmao: ... Character assination right here...I think i have learnt today that it best tot to reveal too much about yourself here..it will come back and bite you in the ass ..lmaoo

Right :lmao: Anything personal I've said isn't anything I wouldn't have mentioned anyway. Plus, the only person I've went into depth with is TOF and that's mutual. We have each other's total trust.

butter it is then :thumbup:

*hands you the freshly-popped bag and enjoys my caramel*

Right :lmao: Anything personal I've said isn't anything I wouldn't have mentioned anyway. Plus, the only person I've went into depth with is TOF and that's mutual. We have each other's total trust.

*hands you the freshly-popped bag and enjoys my caramel*

this may need some heavy food to get through...Going to the kitchen to make something for myself will be right back

OMG i wish i had the dead bananna emoticon right now :lmao: ... Character assination right here...I think i have learnt today that it best tot to reveal too much about yourself here..it will come back and bite you in the ass ..lmaoo

Exactly. It's good to have a bit of mystery about yourself..that's why when people get unhinged on what others have to say, the "secrets" come out and the tea spills all over the forum.

BT-vi.gif

:lmao: @ Detective when you're the one that PMed me about your stupid issues. Please, stfu. If you don't want your personal issues out there then save the shade and mind your business. Case closed.

Case closed

Wig snatched

And made a fool again

Being manipulative when she's desperate trying to insinuate all this crap about me....

25rggb7.jpg

ki @ you trying to insinuate that you and i discussed rejection issues - FAIL

ki @ you trying to insinuate we talked at depth about my private life - FAIL

we only spoke once and that was in relation to your crazy online behaviour

And while we're at it, the only person I've discussed recently with Austin was..........

220px-You_cover.jpg

And everyone already knows what a wreck I think u are

So there's no surprises there

Kii.

Case closed

Wig snatched

And made a fool again

Being manipulative when she's desperate trying to insinuate all this crap about me....

ki @ you trying to insinuate that you and i discussed rejection issues - FAIL

ki @ you trying to insinuate we talked at depth about my private life - FAIL

we only spoke once and that was in relation to your crazy online behaviour

And while we're at it, the only person I've discussed recently with Austin was..........

And everyone already knows what a wreck I think u are

So there's no surprises there

LMFAO @ the self-reads. Poor you.

Nobody's being "manipulative", dummy. See, that's your problem you always think people out to get you when YOU are the one to intervene in topics/convos that have nothing to do with you. You always want to KII and Oop @ things that have nothing to do with you.

You did tell me about your stupid issues. DEAL. In fact you told several people on here but I guess you assumed that no one would bring it up. Ch...

And again with the self-reads. Dude, EVERYONE on here called you out several times. You end up leaving and coming back to get your wig tugged at again. How sad. :lmao:

LMFAO @ the self-reads. Poor you.

Nobody's being "manipulative", dummy. See, that's your problem you always think people out to get you when YOU are the one to intervene in topics/convos that have nothing to do with you. You always want to KII and Oop @ things that have nothing to do with you.

You did tell me about your stupid issues. DEAL. In fact you told several people on here but I guess you assumed that no one would bring it up. Ch...

And again with the self-reads. Dude, EVERYONE on here called you out several times. You end up leaving and coming back to get your wig tugged at again. How sad. :lmao:

25rggb7.jpg

And...

What did I say?

Spill it

And while you're at it, why don't you show me the conversation... my inbox is waiting.....

We're waiting for you

What did I say?

Spill it

And while you're at it, why don't you show me the conversation... my inbox is waiting.....

We're waiting for you

I delete your silly PMs. In fact, I believe I blocked you from PMing me all together, lol.

and who's "we"? Again, Desperately Seeking Co-Signers is at it again.

But you have told me about your silly issues and you know it. I have no reason to lie.

I delete your silly PMs. In fact, I believe I blocked you from PMing me all together, lol.

and who's "we"? Again, Desperately Seeking Co-Signers is at it again.

But you have told me about your silly issues and you know it. I have no reason to lie.

tanisha-laugh.gif

got-flop.com_.png

Archived