Can a guy be bisexual?

ThatOtherFan

i saw a hint of racism and plenty of personal attacks. Next time i'm not even giving out warnings im just gonna swoop down like a mother eagle tryna feed her kids and take you outa here :whistle:

if you can't debate with out getting personal then find another thread :coffee:

i saw a hint of racism and plenty of personal attacks. Next time i'm not even giving out warnings im just gonna swoop down like a mother eagle tryna feed her kids and take you outa here :whistle:

If they ain't shittin; then they need to get off the pot. >_<

So I can't call someone dumb if they make a dumb comment and fail to explain it?

So I can't call someone dumb if they make a dumb comment and fail to explain it?

im not answering that 1 :whistle:

Even tho it will never happen were supposed to act like adults here and treat each other how we want to be treated >_<

im not answering that 1 :whistle:

Even tho it will never happen were supposed to act like adults here and treat each other how we want to be treated >_<

:lol: It happens. I can only speak for myself, but if something's dumb, I'll call the comment dumb and give them a chance to explain it before giving them the dumb status. I'll be nice about it next time though -_-

:lol: It happens. I can only speak for myself, but if something's dumb, I'll call the comment dumb and give them a chance to explain it before giving them the dumb status. I'll be nice about it next time though -_-

don't let ur guard down on here

muthafucka this is not english class and i'm not speaking to my father or grandfather...i'll use all the run on sentences and subordinate clauses I want to use when i'm talking to you muthafuckas...I don't know ya'll

Girl you are about to be my new bestfriend. I remember I use to have to tell these little hoes the same thing